• jughid22 - February 27, 2011 10:13 a.m.

nice guide...*cough*sentinel*cough* hahahahaha.. sentinel-storm-amaterasu nice combo especially amaterasu's cold star assist...
  • JayBeat - February 27, 2011 9:54 a.m.

This is why Grimm is my favourite.
  • AngryScotsman - February 27, 2011 9:47 a.m.

Mein gott... This is actually really useful, great effort, Grimm! PS: There's product placement in my Captcha.
  • sgloomy - February 27, 2011 9:06 a.m.

awesome guide, this is really helpful, I don't agree dante is good for beginners though, he is like Amaterasu, has a lot of moves to learn and although learning a few can be easy, using them effectively are very hard. it's fine to pick him if you are a beginner, but if your run into someone who actually knows his moves, they will combo your dante so fast you won't have a chance to react. the same thing goes for sentinel, if you just use him for spamming hyper level one and his beam, you won't last a second with him. most people use him as a backup character only for assists but when he actually comes out to fight, they won't know how to use him. a better choice for those who like dante is deadpool, and hulk for sentinel, they are simpler to use while having the same type of moves as the other two.
  • elpurplemonkey - February 27, 2011 8:52 a.m.

Great guide, especially for a newbie like myself.
  • gmknoble - February 27, 2011 8:46 a.m.

Solid guide manz!
  • tysr36 - February 27, 2011 8:12 a.m.

I'm gonna work so hard to get a good Ammy. Mike Grimm, you are a fantastic human being.
  • Zack117 - February 27, 2011 7:17 a.m.

Great. First time playing a MVC game and all the characters I want to use (Ammy, Wesker, and Spider-man) are hard to master. Guess I'll have to no life it.
  • Robusken - February 27, 2011 6:55 a.m.

I love you Mr.Grimm! This must have taken forever to do. In a week I was only able to get used to 1/4 of the cast, no way I'd be able to point out their strengths and weaknesses either.
  • quincytheodore - February 27, 2011 6:55 a.m.

Thanks for this, I'm not exactly bad with fighting games, but I kinda stuck with MvC3, mostly I play Dante - Ryu - Wild card (read anyone with boobs) One time, I was beaten by a Trish player, she said "Now we know who wears pants in this relationship" -facepalmed, almost cried, added chance of contemplating suicide-
  • TheDarkslyder - February 27, 2011 5:44 a.m.

Wow thanks this is awesome!
  • GamesRadarMichaelGrimm - February 27, 2011 5:41 a.m.

@Mexicutioner MANY MOONS @Bobbysayhi Thanks!
  • Bobbysayhi - February 27, 2011 5:07 a.m.

GREAT GUIDE! THANKS!
  • Mexicutioner - February 27, 2011 5:05 a.m.

Nice guide! How effing long did it take you to do this?