Topics

E3 E3 2013

• TheFabricOfTime - June 20, 2013 6:01 p.m.

I loved a lot of the new reveals of E3 this year... but am I the only one excited about Peggle 2?
  • Fuzunga - June 20, 2013 4:18 p.m.

Yep, I'm with FFXV people.
  • GOD - June 20, 2013 1:44 p.m.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is a thing that was acknowledged as being real. Lost my shit. Also Smash Bros! By the time that comes out, Nintendo won't need 3rd party support because everyone will buy a Wii U just for that and only want to play that.
  • Swedish_Chef - June 20, 2013 7:24 a.m.

If I was going to list them it'd look something like this: 1. Nintendo at E3: (especially Smash bros/Megaman): Nintendo did fantastic this year, a new 3D Mario made by the Galaxy/3D Land team, a new Donkey Kong being made by Retro and composed by David Wise, a new Mario Kart with a lot of cool features from past games left out in 7 returning as well as new features being added, Mario & Luigi Dream Team (which looks fantastic and comes out next month), Platinum Games titles (Wonderful 101 and Bayonetta 2), X... Just X, a bunch of indie games including Shovel Knight which look great and of course the Smash Bros announcments... Christ I need to get a Wii-U... 2. KILLER INSTINCT: *Sick guitar riff.* 3. Sony's groin kick to Microsoft: All it was missing was a mic drop at the end... Glorious. 4. Destiny: Halo + Borderlands + Phantasy Star Online = Very much yes. 5. Battlefront 3: Would be higher up, perhaps even top but it was just an incredibly short teaser that didn't show much details. 6. Halo 5: Same deal as Battlefront although Battlefront was less expected but Halo had a longer trailer, I'll give the nod to Battlefront on this one since I've been wanting a new Battlefront since forever and I feel Halo 5 is coming a tiny bit soon. 7. Mirrors Edge 2: So glad that what is perhaps one of EA's most original IP's this gen is getting another time to shine). 8. Batman Arkham Origins: Finally got to have a look at the gameplay and it is looking gooooood. 9. Metal Gear Solid 5 trailer: 10 minutes of awesome. 10. Dark Souls 2: It's Dark Souls. 11. Titanfall: I'm honestly amazed I liked this as much as I did, I honestly wasn't expecting much but the game actually is looking pretty great. 12. Final Fantasy XV / Kingdom Hearts 3: I've stopped following the FF series and never played the Kingdom Hearts Games (although I did try Birth By Sleep once and remember it being pretty fun) but I thought FF Versus XIII looked sick in it's original trailer and it looks cool so I might give it a shot now while Kingdom Hearts I know a lot of people will be happy about. 13. Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare: The biggest WTF title of the show actually looks really fun. Sorry if I forgot to mention anything as there was A LOT at E3 this year making it really hard to remember everything at once.
  • Cyberninja - June 19, 2013 10:38 p.m.

Wii Fit Trainer because its something only Nintendo would do.
  • taokaka - June 19, 2013 8:09 p.m.

Of all people EA, a publisher I've hated for the last couple of years gave me the best announcements. Mirrors edge 2 and star wars battlefront caused me to frantically throw money at my computer screen.
  • shawksta - June 19, 2013 8:19 p.m.

^^^ This We all know EA is the evil of the industry but goddamn it their conference was full of win.
  • Swedish_Chef - June 20, 2013 6:11 a.m.

I give EA more shit than nearly anyone I know and even I thought their press conference was awesome.
  • Tazer2340 - June 19, 2013 7:26 p.m.

Battlefront
  • Errrrbo - June 19, 2013 6:35 p.m.

The Final Fantasy XV trailer was incredible. Four minutes of amazing.
  • shawksta - June 19, 2013 5:54 p.m.

Smash bros got its praise with all the hype and reactions, Sony got its praise for Bitch slapping Microsoft, 3D World looks awesome, despite not being the game changer people expected, Im so damn stoked for Kingdom hearts. But why favorite the entire show? PLANTS VS ZOMBIES GARDEN WARFARE, I MEAN COME ON, THAT WAS F*CKING AWESOME BUT GODDAMN IT, ITS FOR XBONE AND THEN LATER FOR 360
  • shawksta - June 19, 2013 5:54 p.m.

Damn it i meant "MY favorite" Get it together Shawksta
  • Swedish_Chef - June 20, 2013 6:12 a.m.

It's coming out on PC shortly later.
  • shawksta - June 20, 2013 7:27 a.m.

Yeah i know but still
  • J-Fid - June 19, 2013 5:47 p.m.

The Smash Bros. Trailer was the only thing I was looking foreword to, and it delivered!
  • n00b - June 19, 2013 3:32 p.m.

Final Fantasy 15, Bayonetta 2
  • Talvari - June 19, 2013 1:45 p.m.

Except for the obvious sony stuff i really enjoyed some of the behind the scenes nintendo stuff. In particular the Miyamoto stuff with pikmin 3. Wasn't all that sure about pikmin but those videos are making me want to love it.
  • winner2 - June 19, 2013 12:52 p.m.

New Thief, hands down. That 10 minutes of gameplay has assured me my faith is well placed. It looks like the game i've been waiting for my whole life
  • C.King - June 19, 2013 12:19 p.m.

either pokemon x/y being downloadable being super convienient or megaman in next smash bros,... wait with pokemon being downloadable and the 3ds update does that mean i can replay the stroy without having to delete my team?
  • StrayGator - June 19, 2013 12:19 p.m.

Uncle Pey'j :(