The Battle of Pelennor Fields [6-10]
Minikit #6: Destroy the structure by the save spot to get a ton of loose bricks. These can then be built into a seesaw. Do so, and jump on it to revive the fallen horse nearby, generating a minikit.
Minikit #7: Head right to find a structure you can burn away with Sam’s tinderbox. Do so to free an injured soldier.
Dig just left of the soldier to find bandages, and head a few steps south to find the other half of the crutches. Combine the items and give them to the injured solider for a minikit.
Minikit #8: Left of the start of this area you’ll find another trapped soldier. Free him by smashing the cracked tile with Gimli’s axe, and you’ll get a minikit in return.
Minikit #9: Just right of the save spot is a Mithril block. Bomb it away to find a well. Pull out a bucket and fill ‘er up.
Carry the water to the extreme right of the area and use it to douse the flaming crates. The one nearer to the camera contains a minikit.
Minikit #10: Now carry water to the extreme left. Douse the crate here for another minikit.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]