The Secret Stairs [1-5]
Minikit #1: There’s a broken tile just to the left of the level start. Smash it with Gimli’s axe for a minikit.
Minikit #2: As you make your way up the steps, use Sam’s spade on the patch of soil you pass. This sprouts a giant flower, which in turn spits out a minikit.
Minikit #3: There are five plants to destroy to get this minikit, and the first is at the top of the stairs.
The second plant can be found in the dark cave that houses the climbable wall.
You’ll spot the third plant out on this ledge as you continue to ascend the stairs.
Plant number four is just outside of the hatch you’ll have to use…
…and the final plant is right in front of the ledge where the previous plant sits.
Minikit #4: You can spot a few arrow slots to the left when you top the stairs. Shoot them with Legolas, and fling yourself over to the minikit.
Minikit #5: This Mithril brick is pretty much impossible to miss as you ascend the steps. Bomb it with the Berserker’s attacks, and it will explode, creating a mobile chair. Hop into the chair and ride it to the top of the stairs to grab a minikit.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]