Warg Attack [6-10]
Minikit #6: There are five large flowers around the perimeter of the area. Take aim with Legolas and shoot every one for a minikit.
Minikit #7: On the far right side of the area there are buried building blocks. Dig them up with Sam’s spade and set them in place with Gandalf’s magic. You only need to reach the minikit, so don’t worry about perfection.
Minikit #8: A golden handle rests in the northeast of this area. Yank it out with the Uruk-hai to find another minikit.
Minikit #9: If you approach the boarded-up cave near the golden handle, Mithril blocks will spill out and block the way. Use the Berserker’s bombs to clear a path, and grab the minikit inside.
Minikit #10: Use Sam’s spade on the soil in the middle of the area to dig up a scarecrow. Now hop on one of the horses in the area and smack the scarecrow as you ride by. This will spawn a second scarecrow, and smacking that one in time will spawn a third. Do this for the five scarecrows in the area to win a minikit prize.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]