Track Hobbits [6-10]
Minikit #6: Just past the shooting gallery entrance is a small dark cave. Take a few steps in with Frodo’s Glowing Phial to find a minikit.
Minikit #7: After emerging from the hatch, turn left to see two arrow slits. Shoot them with Legolas’ bow, and hop across them to grab a high-altitude minikit.
Minikit #8: At the start of the Ent area, look for a patch of soil on the ground. Dig it up with Sam’s spade to find a chest, which can broken open for a minikit prize.
Minikit #9: You’ll eventually reach a spot where you’ll need to hurl a boulder at a loose rock to continue. Instead, look up and to the left to spot an owl. Toss the boulder at him, and he’ll flutter to another branch. Hit him again, and he’ll fly off-screen.
The owl will be perched atop a minikit. Simply walk into him to make him fly away, releasing the collectible.
Minikit #10: Just before the level ends, step over the fallen tree to find an area with three target boards. Stomp them all with the Ent to generate a minikit.
Table of Contents
- Prologue [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Rider [1-5] [6-10]
- Weathertop [1-5] [6-10]
- The Pass of Caradhras [1-5] [6-10]
- The Mines of Moria [1-5] [6-10]
- Amon Hen [1-5] [6-10]
- Taming Gollum [1-5] [6-10]
- The Dead Marshes [1-5] [6-10]
- Track Hobbits [1-5] [6-10]
- Warg Attack [1-5] [6-10]
- Helm's Deep [1-5] [6-10]
- Osgiliath [1-5] [6-10]
- The Secret Stairs [1-5] [6-10]
- Cirith Ungol [1-5] [6-10]
- The Paths of the Dead [1-5] [6-10]
- The Battle of Pelennor Fields [1-5] [6-10]
- The Black Gate [1-5] [6-10]
- Mount Doom [1-5] [6-10]