Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
As daunting as the thought of going to Hyrule Castle before you're ready might be, this is actually super easy to get.
The memory is located on the west side of the castle.
It's in Princess Zelda's Study.
Look for the spire before making the journey across the moat.
The spire is patrolled by Guardians, as is the rest of the castle, but it's easy enough to avoid them and climb the tower. Just be sure you have enough stamina to do so.
Once you clamber through the window to the Princess' study, you can take a little breather as you time your dash outside. There's a flying Guardian out there, so wait until he scans the ground and leaves for another circuit around the spire.
When you're ready, run out and mash the recall button as if you're life depended on it.
Jump to Section:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp