• samsneeze - March 2, 2012 10:06 a.m.

People are saying he won't blend in. When has an assassin ever really blended in believably? Seriously. They all have copious amounts of weapons hanging from their clothes. They all where the same hood thing on their heads. To say that this guy doesn't fit in, you'd have to say the same for all the other assassin's.
  • wingsdjy - March 9, 2012 6:37 a.m.

The difference is that the AC series doesn't utilize shadows (Thief, Splinter Cell) or disguises (Hitman).
  • samsneeze - March 9, 2012 9:08 a.m.

I wasn't talking about any other games besides the ones in the Assassin's Creed series. You're working too hard.
  • wingsdjy - March 2, 2012 9:44 a.m.

I thought the whole point of the AC series was to blend in. Seems like the redcoats would easily spot him wandering around town. Perhaps he should sport some Hitman inspired disguises.
  • tr1ggerf1nger - March 2, 2012 3:36 p.m.

Same thoughts here. His outfit just sticks out. Not just the color but the style of his clothes as well. Then again, that's how all the games have been. Maybe that's just how bad ass the assassins think they are.
  • Trilby - March 2, 2012 9:40 a.m.

I noticed hunting, but I also noticed the dog. Assassin's Creed 4: Scooby Doo Edition.
  • Mooshon - March 2, 2012 9:39 a.m.

As a brit I'm not sure how I'm supposed to feel about stabbing up my historical brethren. Love the series but I predict copious amounts of stereotypically dastardly officers and plum mouthed politicians, throwing in some bad teeth for good measure. Does look good though.
  • MsSmith - March 2, 2012 11:01 a.m.

I'm sure the Native Americans will have it worse.
  • scottreich - March 2, 2012 12:47 p.m.

The bad guys will probably be a mixed bag from all sides. George Washington posesed the apple of Eden. I'll bet the war is more conspiracy than anything. As an American I can wait to punch George Washington in the face.
  • Jasman - March 2, 2012 9:31 a.m.

Sleet is day-one DLC.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - March 2, 2012 9:26 a.m.

nice way to stand out in a crowd
  • DannyMB - March 2, 2012 9:23 a.m.

Ooh, hunting... Is it going to have really annoying animal skinning animations like Red Dead Redemption? Got to laugh at the whole AC3 reveal thing. Its either cleverly orchestrated by Ubisoft or there really bad at getting media outlets to stick to deadlines.
  • samsneeze - March 2, 2012 10:02 a.m.

It was more like one guy at Best Buy decided to blow it for them. I mean really, they said they had something planned soon, would it have killed him to wait? Oh well, too late now.