• Sposh - May 31, 2011 2:19 a.m.

Thank you for the lovely walkthrough, Mr.Wikiparaz, I comment because I care. (This will help me greatly! I got stuck at _____, totally sucks)
  • FunnyNameHere - May 31, 2011 2:57 a.m.

This is a great guide Mikel thank you very much for all of your hard work.
  • sickyota - May 31, 2011 6:51 a.m.

THIS GUIDE IS AWESOME!! I can't believe you guys have this out already considering the game hasn't even been out for a month! Are you guys missing a case from the Vice Desk? The Naked City is right after The Set Up and I'm assuming it's before Manifest Destiny..I'm playing this on a 360 if that changes anything. But other than that this guide is flawless..please tell me about The Naked City on Vice Desk if you guys know anything about it!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - May 31, 2011 8:43 a.m.

@sickyota: The Naked City and Slip of the Tongue are both downloadable pre-order bonuses, which Rockstar didn't give us. As soon as we can get our hands on them, though, we'll either add them to this guide, or do a new one for DLC cases. Ditto for The Consul's Car on PS3, which is effectively delayed until the PSN store comes back online.
  • sickyota - May 31, 2011 9:11 a.m.

Thanks for the info Mikel! I finished The Naked City :D once again, great guide/walkthrough, you guys worked really hard on it!
  • Austin_SJ - May 31, 2011 9:40 p.m.

Hey Mikel you've missed the second question from the Don Steffan's interview in "The Gas Man" case. The topic is suburban redevelopment fund and the answer is doubt.
  • Austin_SJ - May 31, 2011 9:42 p.m.

That apostrophe is in the wrong place for Steffans. WHY IS THERE NO EDIT POST FUNCTION?
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - June 1, 2011 3:25 a.m.

@Austin_SJ: You're absolutely right. It's fixed now; thanks for pointing it out.
  • porjos - June 1, 2011 12:15 p.m.

This walkthrough is a humdinger, and you've given me a third wind to play the game :) Thanks Mikel
  • LaiskaPummi - June 2, 2011 11:06 a.m.

I need help with WHite Shoe Slaying! I didn't get the message that the Sailor is at the Central station. I checked and he wasn't there. Case objectives told me to Locate Sailor! Only thing I did different was that I visited the Hobo Camp right after investigating the crime scene. And I even couldn't use the phone to check for messages. Only message that I got was about the yellow cab.
  • LaiskaPummi - June 2, 2011 11:35 a.m.

Okay. I am currently replaying the white shoe slaying case (for the 3rd time) and I received the call about the sailor. For anyone else with this problem DO NOT GO TO HOBO CAMP when you first find out about it.
  • BLOODmuffins - June 15, 2011 4:48 p.m.

I charged Rooney in The Golden Butterfly and but only got three stars because Moller did it
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - June 17, 2011 9:58 p.m.

@BLOODmuffins: Neither one of them did it. If you did everything else right, though, you should have gotten five stars for charging Rooney.
  • onion - June 22, 2011 12:41 p.m.

Superlative work lads. Well done.
  • batmanboy11 - July 6, 2011 7:33 a.m.

This is really helpful. Thanks, Mikel!
  • batmanboy11 - July 28, 2011 2:51 a.m.

This was very helpful! Great work again, Mikel.
  • Zepaw - August 6, 2011 4:51 p.m.

Thanks for the great guide. I could have played the game 50 times and not have gotten all the interviews correct.
  • scott-vickers-heffernan - November 11, 2011 8:06 a.m.

after following the guide to the letter for some reason The Fallen Idol will NOT unlock for me. I have 5 star ratings on the previous two cases. Anyone have advice?
  • larppinen - January 8, 2012 12:12 p.m.

A Marriage Made in Heaven i press that nothing happen wtf?????? just first case comes nothing else
  • larppinen - January 8, 2012 12:13 p.m.

oouh sorry i see now :)