• vogler1604 - May 18, 2011 9:53 a.m.

This will be EXTREMELY helpful for me when the game comes out in Australia tomorrow.
  • Redeater - May 18, 2011 12:05 p.m.

Sweet! I can't wait to use this after I finish this game. I am really loving it so far. Though it seems odd that there is some slow down for me during fire fights and not driving.....
  • juicenpancakes - May 18, 2011 1:38 p.m.

Your billions of hours of dedication to this is greatly appreciated. I'll get all of these that I can on my own without looking them up and then use this to clean up any loose ends afterward. GR, home of the best guides on the interwebs. Thank you kind gents.
  • WonsAuto - May 18, 2011 6:25 p.m.

Another awesome open-world guide by Wikiparez. Can you collect this stuff after beating the main story, or does it have to be before? Also, I saw your Twitter feed early this morning, can't believe you stayed at the office so late to work on this. Your ridiculous work ethic shan't go unappreciated!
  • GamesRadarMikelReparaz - May 18, 2011 6:52 p.m.

@WonsAuto: Hey, thanks for the support. You can go after this stuff after finishing the game - in fact, the best way to do it is by going into the "Cases" menu and picking Free Roam (which becomes available for each desk as you finish them, and is also great for going after any street-crime cases you didn't get to before).
  • elpurplemonkey - May 19, 2011 12:22 a.m.

I saw that tweet also- you stayed in the office until 3am or so doing this right? That's insane, but thank you very much for it.
  • 435 - May 19, 2011 7:51 a.m.

Many thanks, my friend.
  • Darkrose2222 - May 19, 2011 6:43 p.m.

Thanks for this I appreciate it. I am not sure if your aware of this You don't have to crash through gates to get certain items. He will easily hop over the fence even if there is a wire on top of it. I mean of course if you want to have fun you can do so. There are some easier ways to get some of the Items instead of what you are telling people they have to do. But I do love this site so Thanks again.
  • FVDub - May 19, 2011 6:49 p.m.

It is absolutely incredible that you have made such an awesome guide so soon after the game has come out. THANK YOUR GR!
  • leeloo - May 20, 2011 4:08 a.m.

Thank you for an awesome guide. Managed to get all landmarks, still working on the film reels.
  • TheSoftMachine - May 21, 2011 10:08 p.m.

Ohahha wow i knew i wasnt the only one lazy enough to not park at the bottom of the stairs. i understand you had to put that pic in driving up the stairs i would have done the same myself. bravo.
  • TheGreatWeskby - May 24, 2011 8:53 a.m.

Great guide... very helpful
  • Eaxis - May 26, 2011 7:03 p.m.

Great Guide, just got everything. Now I need to find every car.
  • zer0hvk - May 28, 2011 5:46 a.m.

This was an awesome guide, now I'm closer to 100%! Thanks Mr. Reparaz!
  • thochaos - May 28, 2011 11:31 a.m.

This was really helpful. I would never have found any of the reels without this guide and it made the last few landmarks extremely easy. Thanks!
  • Chiefslapaho - May 31, 2011 3:20 p.m.

Am i the only one who thinks the ramshackle farmhouse looks a lot like John Marston's house?
  • dray - June 2, 2011 5:51 a.m.

Only created A account to make this comment about youre guide. Well done, really excellent job, I really liked it with the pictures made it rather very easy to find them quickly. Took me maybe a good 2Hours or something to collect them all. Only used the Film reels Guide though. Again well done.
  • cranston - June 6, 2011 7:41 p.m.

Had to register just to thank you for this guide, no way was I finding all of these in under 10hrs using the Social Club map. By far the best guide to finding the reels anywhere on internet. Thankyou!!
  • daz9111972 - June 25, 2011 8:32 a.m.

GR8 guide . Hope this helps the garys of this world get their 100%. Just go in free roam 2 collect them.
  • spektreumek - July 1, 2011 2:01 a.m.

100% done. Top guide GR. Shame Gary is still looking for cars. lol