We Recommend

• Superdude576 - January 28, 2010 10:43 p.m.

I love this series, and laugh at those who can't follow the plot, which I somehow can. These games are amazing, and I hope SE makes more, because kick stereotypical ass of JRPGs and RPGs. Here is what I believe: KH is the wonderful ultra good power. Sora and all do quest to basically seal it because with good there is evil, and KH got major infection problems. Sora supposedly will open a door, which Riku thinks he does in KH2 when they return to Destiny Islands. Message comes that says come help! Somehow this should be explained by BBS, which has Aqua, Terra, and Ventus (Water, Earth, and probably Fire or Air. Riku and Sora mean Earth and Sky, it's common for Disney and SE), the three keyblader pioneers. They'll get together, destroy Xehanort's heart (who will be fake Ansem and Xemnas), probably give KH the infection in the process, and reproduce Sora (because Ventus dies it from what the trailer shows, or at least is frozen). recaptcha: on redford! I guess they found out my secret identity! XD lol jk
  • dabomb52295 - January 31, 2010 7:35 p.m.

the 1st time i read this i had a migarine for an hr no joke
  • Spartan11794 - June 14, 2010 6:35 p.m.

Birth by sleep is already out, and it explains quite a bit, like why Roxas and Ven look alike
  • Spartan11794 - June 14, 2010 6:37 p.m.

@cyberninja, I can explain how it fits, but it spoils the story, and it actually makes the story a little more understandable, plus there are some details left out in this
  • Chaoscoolperson - October 20, 2010 8:27 p.m.

Thanks for explaining the game again I already knew it but you reinforced what I thought. To everyone out there wondering what kingdom hearts is it's a gianormous planetoid made out of hearts and in the kingdom hearts universe hearts are the most powerful objects. Nobodies have no hearts and they think kingdom hearts will give them one. Also kingdom hearts is supposed to hold a HUGE unknown power or something and thats the confusing part about it. the heartless want it for some reason that isn't thoroghly explained. Also Riku is the most confusing character. But then again I haven't finished chain of memories I just got enough to understand 358/2 and the bridge of the first game and the second. stuck on vexus the ice shield guy boss then sold the last console that could play the GBA version. Haven't beaten Ansem yet in the first game farthest I've gotten is fifth form. Roxas in KH2 was confusing as well with the 2 twilight towns.
  • Leonard - May 2, 2011 7:32 a.m.

kingdomhearts a very interesting story ...!! continues the story of KH, KH chains of memories, KH 358 / 2 Days, and KH2. then return to the past storylines, 10 years before the story Kingdomhearts.. KH3 in the game on playstation 3. and it turns out Sora is the incarnation of the previous keyblade masters Ventius, and Riku is the incarnation of the keyblade master Terra..
  • Viron - April 6, 2012 5:27 p.m.

I'm confused
  • antp1212 - February 7, 2013 1:26 a.m.

The guy who wrote this article is FUCKING hilarious. Keep it up man.
  • AshesOfTheWake - July 5, 2013 12:59 a.m.

I just replayed KH and KH II on my laptop with the PCSX2 emulator. Teared up at several different points in both games. I love this series!
  • KHtho - October 1, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Another thing too, just in case you were wondering how xehonart is old in birth by sleep, by older I the other ones, I can explain. You see in birth by sleep, xehonart had been trying for a long time to forge the X blade, and reawaken the keyblade war. He knows the only way to do that is to get ventus and vanitas to fight. But he begins to see that his old body isn't suitable to live for another hundred years or so, so he begins to awaken the darkness inside terra. After a bunh of events, they all (xehonart, ventus, vanitas, terra, Aqua,) all end up in the keyblade graveyard. While ventus and vanitas battle it out, xehonart, uses Terra's darkness to bond with him, creating a younger more powerful xehonart. Despite numerous attempts by aqua, she was not able to awaken the good terra out of younger xehonart or terra-xehonart. And that's how xehonart became the younge villain that started organization 13 and still to this day chases the X blade. What xehonarts plan is, well by the ending of dream drop distance, we know he plans to use all of his time traveling selves for one enormous plan in kingdom hearts 3. Hope I helped. Spelled some stuff wrong, i know, but I thinkyour got the point