The Bourne Legacy is one of the films we're most excited about this summer, so we were very happy to sit down for a chat with its star, Jeremy Renner.
Renner's character Aaron Cross replaces Matt Damon's Jason Bourne as the franchise key focus in The Bourne Legacy - but that doesn't mean Renner doesn't want Damon back for the sequels.
"The floodgates are open. It's a much bigger programme and world than we initially thought. It allows Matt and I to jump into a movie as adversaries or to fight together against evil or whatever the heck it may be. Or we could have separate movies. It could go anywhere…"
Speaking of going anywhere, Hilton HHonors have a brilliant Bourne Legacy competition running at the moment, which offers the chance to win a top-secret trip fit for a covert operative .
Prizes include the chance to win:
- A round-trip airfare for four to Washington, D.C.
- A seven-day, six-night stay at the Capital Hilton
- A Spy City Tour for you and your guests, plus admission to the International Spy Museum
- A $1,000 Hilton HHonors Gift Card to be used at more than 3,800 hotels and resorts worldwide
- 1,000,000 HHonors Bonus Points for your next mission
The Bourne Legacy hits UK cinemas on 13 August.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.