• ultimatepunchrod - June 13, 2012 1:39 p.m.

If Aquaman is in this game, then he and Flash will be my two fighters.
  • Tjwoods18 - June 13, 2012 1:47 p.m.

WTF, No Bizzaro?
  • angelusdlion - June 13, 2012 2:17 p.m.

2d player skin for supes... you got your Bizarro.
  • obviouslyadouche - June 13, 2012 1:53 p.m.

Red hood should be in there, and plastic man, GUy gardener should be there just so we can beat the **** out of him.
  • veryweirdguy - June 13, 2012 2:13 p.m.

I want Gorilla Grodd or Detective Chimp.
  • WizardZombie - June 13, 2012 2:34 p.m.

Brainiac, Bizzaro, Booster Gold, Blue Beetle, Elongated Man, Black Adam, Deadman, Doctor Fate. I'd love to see cameos at least.
  • Tronto13 - June 13, 2012 2:39 p.m.

Darkseid, green arrow and swamp thing are all great calls. I would like to see Animal Man and The Talons in too.
  • crimsonmoose - June 13, 2012 3:23 p.m.

I dont understand. Arent those first few actually IN the game? You dont have to wish for them
  • Corn - June 13, 2012 3:35 p.m.

I just want to see Frankenstein and Grodd.
  • Corn - June 13, 2012 9:49 p.m.

I also am very much expecting Canary. It can't be that hard to borrow parts of Sindel to put her in.
  • BladedFalcon - June 13, 2012 4 p.m.

Reading this list reminded me why outside of Batman, I am not a DC fan at all. The first 15 people, mentioned here or so are reasonable enough. But the rest? It's just hard for me to take seriously people with names like Anti-Monitor, Professor Zoom and Captain Cold. Specially since they are all supposed to be villains and "threatening". Furthermore, i fail to see that much superpower variety in those later choices in order for them to be compelling or unique fighters. there's like 5 people in this list that have basically the same powers than Superman, and some could pretty much be re-skins of superheroes like the Flash and such. Despite not being as impressed by the roster though, the game looks fun nevertheless, and I'll keep an eye out for it. And who knows? maybe playing it will make me like the DC universe a bit more.
  • dragonkeeper82 - June 14, 2012 8:58 a.m.

I'm glad I'm not the only 1 that seen that lol, that list lacked complete logic, lacked creativeness, and lacked all imagination possible LOL, we need some diverse characters not Shoto-clones yet again. Black Canary, Plasticman, Aquaman, Scarecrow, Black Manta, Hawkman, Gorilla Grodd, Swamp Thing, Zatanna, and Poison Ivy would really make a selection.
  • Personamanxx - June 13, 2012 5:04 p.m.

I'd like to see: Animal Man (Buddy Baker): Him unleashing his powers as the protector of the Red on his opponents... awesome visuals to be sure. Have his story involve his family or at least his daughter Maxine and it could be very entertaining. The Bakers are the best traditional family in comics. Red Robin (Tim Drake): Think of him playing as an in between of Batman and your proposed Nightwing idea. More agile than Bruce but less so than Dick. Stronger than Dick but weaker than Bruce. With a focus on gadgets of course. Metamorpho (Rex Mason): Anyone familiar with Rex will know what I'm thinking. Batgirl/Black Bat (Cassandra Cain): Can't have enough of the Batman family. And it would be a nice spotlight for The Character. Batgirl representation with a character that would actually make sense to be in a scenario like this. The Question (Vic Sage): This is just because I like Vic... But in Truth it would be hard for him to work in a fighting game like this. Have him dodge everything easily with a lot of cheap combos?
  • McAwesome11 - June 13, 2012 6:50 p.m.

I will be very sad if Static isnt in the game its depressing that few people seem to remember him.
  • Personamanxx - June 14, 2012 3:22 p.m.

Static Fan but honestly... he does not really have a place in this game. He's awesome but fitting him into a fighting game scenario while making an attempt to stay true to the character just won't work all that well. MKvsDCU proved that you could have the heavy hitters or in some cases just badass characters of the DCU in a fighting game and have it work. Static is neither and honestly it would feel pretty forced to have him in there. Black Lightning I could see but the Adventure loving, high flying Static... no unfortunately.
  • makinthemost - June 13, 2012 7:11 p.m.

Poison Ivy. I adore her so, And what superhero fighting game is complete without a hyper-sexual she-villian that can control plants and kill with a kiss?!
  • dragonkeeper82 - June 14, 2012 8:52 a.m.

Yeah Poison Ivy is a must this time around regardless how many Bat-Kharacters make it, she deserves the spotlight!!!
  • MouseKlok - June 13, 2012 8:02 p.m.

Etrigan the Demon for sure.
  • MasterBP - June 13, 2012 8:03 p.m.

No Booster Gold and/or Blue Beetle? C'mon GR step it up
  • MasterBP - June 13, 2012 8:05 p.m.

oh also Plasticman, voiced by Tom Kenny