1) Start off by grabbing the yellow safka. Afterwards, follow the carpets to reach the extend block. Back track to the beginning of the level and place the extend block to reach the purple safka.
2) Grab the block again, travel back up the carpets and place the extend block so that it travels through the gap in the blocks dividing you from milo.
3) Switch to milo, use the carpets to nab the green safka and soundtrack gallery piece. Use the extend block to reach the picture gallery piece.
4) Pick up the second extend block and travel to the ‘L’ shaped gap leading to ilo. Place your extend block so that it fills half of the gap.
5) Switch to ilo, pick up the extend block in front of you and place that to fill the other half of the gap and unite.
1) Go left at the start to reach the green safka. Stand in front of the first monster block so that it extends, forming a bridge.
2) Switch to ilo and use the jump pad.
3) Switch to milo and stand in front of the second monster block.
4) Switch to ilo, grab the single block from atop the monster block and use it to reach the large square section to find the yellow safka. Use the carpets to reach the soundtrack gallery piece. Continue forward and use the block to reach the purple safka.
5) Backtrack and stand next to the plunger button. Switch to milo, stand on the block closest to the plunger.
6) Switch to ilo once more, push the plunger button and unite.
1) Use the carpets to the right of the starting point to reach the green safka. Continue along and stop in front of the monster block to raise it.
2) Switch to milo, use the carpet to the left to reach more carpets leading to the yellow safka. Continue back to the beginning path and use the carpet straight ahead to reach the soundtrack gallery piece, purple safka and picture gallery piece.
3) Stand next to the monster block on the side closest to where the soundtrack piece was.
4) Briefly switch to ilo to move him away from the monster block so milo raises it and unite.
Drops of Sun
1) Use the carpet to your right to reach the extend block. Pick it up, backtrack and place it on the block near milo so that it extends upward. Use the other carpet on your platform and stand in front of the monster block.
2) Switch to milo, pick up the extend block behind you. Use it in the first gap to cross to the next area of blocks, pick up the extend block and use it in the other gap on the same level to reach the picture gallery piece. Finally, use the carpet to reach the soundtrack gallery piece and use the extend block to cross the gap to the green safka.
3) Pick up the extend block and stand on the cube just past the monster block on the side nearest ilo.
4) Switch to ilo and move one block over so that the monster block is distracted by milo. Cross the unblocked path to collect the purple safka. Pick up the extend block and travel down to milo’s original starting location, and use the extend block to reach the yellow safka. Unite to complete the level.
1) Switch to ilo, grab the single block and drop it down so that milo can reach it.
2) Switch to milo, grab the block. Fill the gap in front of you to reach the second single block. Use both blocks to cross the gap on the opposite side of milo’s starting position and grab the third block.
3) Use all three blocks to reach the purple safka. Use the carpets to reach the picture gallery piece. Take all three blocks and stack them so that ilo can pick two of them up.
4) Switch to ilo and use the blocks to reach the yellow safka. Backtrack and cross the other gap. Stand next to the monster block to distract it.
5) Switch to milo, grab the two blocks (leaving ilo stranded) and head back to the carpets. Use the carpet so that milo can travel accross the side of the cubes unblocked by the monster to reach the green safka. Use one of the single blocks to bridge the gap and reach the soundtrack gallery piece. Head back across the monster block, stopping on the cube adjacent to it on the far side.
GamesRadar is the premiere source for everything that matters in the world of video games. Casual or core, console or handheld - whatever systems you own or whatever genres you love, GamesRadar is there to filter out what's worth your time and to help you get even more from your games. We deliver the best advice, the most in-depth features, expert reviews, and the essential guides for all the top games.