2) Switch to Milo and press the plunger button once the beast has stepped onto the farthest cube on its pathway to move it to the parallel platform. Pick up the single block and walk around the side of the beast’s current platform to reach the yellow safka. Place the block in the gap so the beast can move forward. Stand on the block opposite the plunger across the gap.
3) Switch to Ilo, walk off of the moving beast and use the jump pad to reach the next platform. Use the plunger button to move Milo to the next platform. Continue on and stand near the purple jelly.
4) Switch to Milo, grab the extend block and place it so it’s reachable by Ilo.
5) Switch to Ilo, grab the extend block and place it so extends across the cube near the purple safka and apple cube. This will force the moving beast to eat through the apple cube. Grab the nearby picture gallery piece.
6) After the beast eats through the apple cube, pick up the extend block and step onto the beast. Walk off onto the carpet cube and route the moving beast into the next apple cube. Backtrack to grab the purple safka.
7) Continue following the platform toward the beginning of the level to reach the soundtrack gallery piece. The extend block can be used to reach the green safka. Head back and unite with Milo.
1) Grab the single block and use the two carpets to reach the yellow safka. Place the block so it extends out from the carpet cube toward the nearby pillar.
2) Switch to Milo, grab the flying block and ride it to the next platform. Pick up the block again, use the carpet to reach the purple safka and place the flying block on top of the carpet cube. Ride the block to the next pathway.
3) Pick up the flying block and place it back where you just got it to change its flight direction. Ride it to the next platform and grab the rotating block. Place the block so it extends out from the cubes with purple jelly on them.
4) Rotate once, pick up the block and place it so it extends out from the final block of the L-shaped platform. Rotate once to reach the soundtrack gallery piece. Head back to the block, rotate three times to reach your previous location.
5) Place the rotating block so it extends out from the jelly cubes again. After you get back to the upper level of the surface (the same plane the jelly is on), pick up the rotating block and place it in the center gap.
6) Grab the flying block and place it past the rotating block. Grab the rotating block and use it to make a bridge to the plunger cube. Stand on the plunger cube, grab the rotating block and use the carpets to reach the cube stealer.
7) Use the rotating block to bypass the cube stealer and reach the green safka. Place the rotating block on the end of the cube near the safka to reach the picture gallery piece. Rotate back to the top surface of the cubes and unite with Ilo.
1) Walk down either path and use Ilo to alternate the light block between the gaps so Milo can cross and use the first carpet. Once this is done, have Ilo place the light block in the center gap of his platform.
2) Switch to Milo and use the carpet on the long pillar. Cross the illuminated bridge and grab the trap door block. Place it extending out from the last cube in front of you. Drop through to reach the picture gallery piece.
3) Head back to the other side and carry the trap door block across the illuminated bridge. Place it in one of the gaps you crossed over earlier to hand it off to Ilo.
4) As Ilo, grab the trap door block and place it so it extends from the edge of the platform near a carpet cube. Pick up the block and snag the purple safka.
5) Use the twisting pathway, place the trap door at the end of the path to reach the yellow safka. Travel back through the trap door.
6) Continue on, use the first carpet and follow the path along the pillar to reach the rotating block. First use the trap door block to reach the green safka. Using the trap door block on the other side of the pillar will net you the soundtrack gallery piece.
7) Pick up the rotating block and use it near Milo to rotate to his platform and unite.
1) Use all the single blocks nearby to make a bridge extending outward opposite your starting location. You should reach two more single blocks hanging off the side of a flying block.
2) Grab those two single blocks and place them at the opposite end of your pathway. Pick up the flying block, placing it on top of the last block you placed.
3) Switch to Milo and use the trap door. Pick up the flying block and place it so it extends out kitty-corner form Ilo’s location. The block should move so that it’s flush with the block protruding near Ilo’s location.
4) Use the trap door again, ride the flying block down and move to the adjacent cube.
5) Switch to Ilo and grab the flying block, positioning it so it extends out opposite from the cube Milo’s pillar is touching. Grab a single block, ride the flying block up and place the single block to make a bridge to Milo’s platform. Unite.
1) Use the carpets on your initial platform to reach the light block. Place it nearby to activate the illuminated bridge and cross to the second platform. Use the carpets on this platform to reach the rotating block.
2) Cross back to the first platform. Face your camera so the illuminated bridge is ahead of you. Use both blocks to make a bridge to the platform on your left.
3) While on this platform, use both blocks to form another bridge to the platform ahead of you (the branch of the illuminated bridge is touching it). Now you can place the light block near the illuminated bridge to activate the entire thing.
4) Pick up the rotating block and cross the illuminated bridge to the new platform. Move to the side of the green switch away from the illuminated bridge and place the rotating block directly on top of it. Now the block will move across the entire square cube, activating the switches as it hits them.
5) Use the illuminated platform to reach the central platform. Use the carpets to reach the block that the yellow plunger cube will pull. Standing on this block brings you to yet another square platform. This platform has the picture gallery piece on one of its sides.
6) Stand on the green plunger cube and wait for it to pull a block to you. Stand on this block to reach the final platform, which has a flying block.
7) Switch to Ilo, grab the rotating block. Use the carpet and press the red plunger button.
Place the rotating block so that it moves around the platform and over the plunger cube. Press the button as the block is on the plunger cube to move it to the next platform. It will now rotate around the adjacent platform, activating the purple plunger.
8) Ride the purple plunger block over to the next platform. Grab the single block and head back to the platform you just came from. Use the red plunger to bring the rotating block back to your platform.
9) Use the rotating and single blocks to make a bridge to the platform with the flying block. Both Ilo and Milo must position each flying block so that they fly to the same position, meeting in the middle. Once positioned, have them step on their flying blocks to unite.
Sebastian's Story IV
1) Move near the monster block. Wait until the moving beast is on top of it to stand next to it, extending it upward.
2) Switch to Milo and press the red and green plunger buttons. You have to manipulate the plunger cubes so that the moving beast is forced to change directions and hit the other two switches on its platform.
3) First use the green plunger to force the beast into activating the yellow switch.
4) Now use the red button to route the beast so that it activates the purple switch. The trick here is to hit the red switch a second time as soon as the beast walks into the red block and changes direction toward the purple switch. You need to quickly stand on the cube opposite the green switch so that you can ride it toward the jump pad once the beast touches the purple switch.
5) Now wait for the moving beast to reach your location (don’t use the jump pad!) and move on top of it.
6) Switch to Ilo. When the beast moves on top of the monster cube, move away to lower it. Raise the block again once the beast is off of it.
7) Switch to Milo, step off the beast on to the upper platform and grab the single block from the top of the monster block. Get back on the beast.
8) Switch to Ilo and move away from the monster block once the moving beast is on top of it. Milo can now access the picture gallery piece.
9) Use Ilo to raise the monster block. Stand on top of it with Milo and lower it to unite.
At least, we’ve reached the final puzzle. This one is pretty straight forward.
1) Grab the light block. Place it so that it extends out from the side of the plunger cube. Stand on the light block to bypass the cubes in the middle.
2) Once on the other side, pick up the light block and head to the end of the pathway. Place the light block on the side of the plunger cube like in the last step. The cube will now be moved around, activating different sections of the illuminated bridge at a time. Cross the bridge.
3) Follow the path and grab the extend block after riding the plunger cube. Place the cube so it extends under the cube directly in front of you and ride it. This will bring you to a second extend cube which must be used like the last to successfully cross the platform.
4) The path brings you to the final soundtrack gallery piece. End by sitting in the train.
5) Switch to Milo, grab the single block and walk over the cube stealer so it spits the block on top of the monster block. Do this with the second block as well and use the monster blocks to make a bridge for the moving beast. It hits a plunger button, clearing a path for you.
6) Continue onward and grab the single block. This must be used to bridge your way to the second single block. Both blocks must be used in a series of bridges to reach the end of the pathway.
7) Use the jump pad and carpets to reach an area with multiple jump pads. Immediately turn after using the carpet and use the first jump pad to move forward. At the fork, you want to face the direction you previously came from. You should end up on a cube with purple jelly on it. Use the jump pad that will launch you in the direction you just launched from, then face toward the train platform. If done correctly you will end up on the platform, score the final picture gallery piece and finish the game by uniting with Ilo on the train.
GamesRadar is the premiere source for everything that matters in the world of video games. Casual or core, console or handheld - whatever systems you own or whatever genres you love, GamesRadar is there to filter out what's worth your time and to help you get even more from your games. We deliver the best advice, the most in-depth features, expert reviews, and the essential guides for all the top games.