• REBELYELL89 - July 25, 2009 10:51 a.m.

You've forgot a important weapon to make is a flame thrower xD nothing beat's a toasty zombie. As for door's RE5 zombie's use door's o.O they like breaking threw window's xD
  • uz_mike222 - July 26, 2009 1:38 a.m.

I've read the Zombie Survival Guide and that has better tips than anything a game can come up with. Well except for info on the Dawn of the Dead and 28 Days/ Weeks movies. Though i thought it was funny, if you want to go around into the street with an M16 shooting at the undead with ill effect on them dying, good luck trying to stay alive. As for nukes, though the initial blast of those zombies in the actual surrounding of the blast, those that get hit with just shock wave wont die. Good luck with just spraying and praying also, you wont get far. If the zombie hordes comes, either Rage, New Age, or the normal shambling zombies comes, cyall suckers, im heading to the Rockies and becoming a mountain man!! CYA BITCHES!! p.s. read The Complete Zombie Survival Guide, its the real thing
  • Makk_Mizzy - July 26, 2009 10:44 a.m.

I MYSELF WOULD LOVE FOR A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE TO TAKE PLACE BECAUSE I HAVE SO MUCH TALENT AND FURY DEEP WITHIN MY INNER-BEING AND I HAVE YET TO SEE A HUMAN ON THIS EARTH THAT CAN WEILD 2 KUIMIOCHI BLADES LIKE ME WITH GUN HOLSTERS ON MY SUIT AT MY DISPOSAL! YOU THOUGHT DEADPOOL WAS A MARVEL COMIC, WELL I GOT NEWS FOR YOU! I AM HIS PROTEGE AND I HAVE THE STRENGTH AND TEMPER OF WOLVERINE MY GO TO GUY! NO SPARTAN COULD STAND A FIGHTING CHANCE IN COMBAT WITH ME! NO MILITARY SOLDIER COULD INFILTRATE AND CLEAR OUT A WHOLE FORTRESS LIKE I CAN! NO ZOMBIE CAN GET CLOSE ENOUGH TO SINK HIS TEETH INTO MY SKIN AND INFECT ME, ALL I NEED IS MY IPOD WITH MC HAMMER'S SONG ''CAN'T TOUCH THIS'' PLAYING AND BEFORE THE WORLD KNOWS IT I WILL HAVE DEALT MY SHARE OF ZOMBIE GENOCIDE! IM READY...... MORTAL KOMBAT!!!!!!!!!
  • Hurricrane - July 17, 2009 10:54 p.m.

lol a sign that there is a zombie outbreak: There are a bunch of zombies around or you are a zombie. simple but still funny
  • WouldYouKindly - July 17, 2009 11:01 p.m.

Well it's official, I'm dead.
  • foxhound - July 17, 2009 11:45 p.m.

also try using action hero lines to keep up morale eg: if you get a flamethrower "this porridge is too hot" and open litteral fire
  • Spartan523 - July 17, 2009 11:59 p.m.

this completely ripped off the Zombie survival guide by max brooks, if your going to rip it off at least list it as a source, poor form GR, poor form indeed
  • GamerTagsSuck - July 18, 2009 12:54 a.m.

And malls are poor places to take shelter in. They will never stop and will eventually get through the gates. Then it's only a matter of time. And guns. Guns are always a factor.
  • cheatmaster117 - July 18, 2009 12:54 a.m.

i wanna live!!!
  • afroninjakatana - July 18, 2009 1:22 a.m.

I just seen a zombie. I think I'm screwed. Wait, that's just my brother. God he needs to stop moaning and shuffling his feet. Oh god wait HE IS A ZOMBIE........................
  • MechGyver - July 18, 2009 1:34 a.m.

I guess, in me case i would run to the nearest shopping mall and baricade myself inside,then i would run around taking pictures and rescuing people and busting the ocasional undead.I guess i would be just fine.(if i get the A Ending)
  • GearsofRabies - July 18, 2009 1:35 a.m.

I read this back in march
  • Sfetna20 - July 18, 2009 2:05 a.m.

Does the sniper crowbar have a thermal scope or nightvision for some long range nocturnal crowbaring?
  • dweller - July 18, 2009 2:45 a.m.

No crate will survive when I get my sniper crowbar in the mail.
  • Harmon20 - July 18, 2009 3:27 a.m.

well, I always said I should invest in a shotgun, a pistol, and a utility belt (to hold ammo and maybe a knife) when I get old enough and have a home so I could defend myself. Should probably stock up on some food and water rations to carry easily in a backpack, and a well-supplied first aid kit. That's my top 5 zombie survival items.
  • NanoElite666 - July 18, 2009 3:34 a.m.

I dunno about anyone else, but when the zombies come I'm making a mad dash for the nearest monster truck and going to town. Anyone who doesn't think driving a monster truck through hordes of the undead would be completely and utterly awesome, must already be a zombie themselves... Otherwise, I guess I could settle for some heavy-duty power armor and a minigun. With looooooooooooooots of ammo.
  • jesusfrk15 - July 18, 2009 6:33 a.m.

i am pissed and offended that after you said "and now you know" you didnt say "and knowing is half the battle" geez but this article is funny. very very funny. it had some stuff that made sense and other stuff that is just plain ol funny. yay
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - July 18, 2009 7:22 a.m.

Great stuff sir, great stuff.
  • Superirish19 - July 18, 2009 7:24 a.m.

ill comment in a minute,im using the monitor to get rid of this zombie.(screams,zombie moaning and the the occasional flesh rippping sound)
  • R4PTUR3 - July 18, 2009 9:54 a.m.

ahahahahahahahahah the SNIPER CROWBAR. dude, these articles are absolutely genius.