Sport & Auto
- About Future
- Digital Future
- Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions
- Investor Relations
- Contact Future
20 March 2007
As part of the Want Respect safe sex campaign, a new web-based flash game has been launched titled Johnny's (ouch) which stars you as a young R'n'B dude trying to run a successful night club single-handedly. Not only are you the DJ, the bar-man and the guest-greeter, you've also got responsibility to charm and chat-up the girls that visit your venue.
To celebrate the launch of the worthy game, we're giving away a PS3 and in order to stand a chance of it ending up in your hands, simply click here and give Johnny's a go - it's a dead simple game to waste away a boring Saturday morning (and best of all, it's totally free). Once you've become King of the Club (and got the girl) simply answer the following question about the game:
How many cans are there on the table when the club first opens?
And then complete the following tie-breaker (in no more than 30 words)
I deserve a PS3 because...
Send your answer and tie-breaker to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date is 3 April 2007.
Competition terms and conditions
1. Promotions are open to all UK residents.
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. The promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Prize draws are open to all residents of the UK, except employees of Future, the promoter and their immediate families, the promoter's advertising agency and sales promotion consultancy, and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion.
5. The editor's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Only one entry per person. Spammers will be disqualified.
7. GamesRadar will not accept responsibility for loss through technical fault, incomplete, illegible or other damaged entries. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.