• mikeybear2662 - March 21, 2010 6:34 a.m.

Listen up,do it fast,for the catch skull,don't leave a gunner,I play single player only pretty much,I've got most of the skulls now,just started to look hardcore today,like I said do it fast,leave both tanks,I do it on heroic,you'll be fine
  • nickgill97 - February 12, 2010 2:22 a.m.

catch is the last skull ineed and i cant find it OMG!!!!
  • nickgill97 - February 12, 2010 2:06 a.m.

I have tried everything i played on normal, heroic, and legendary. I didnt destroy any tanks i watched the video and NOTHING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I DID IT IN CO-OP AND STILL NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
  • killardkaiser - January 1, 2010 9:30 p.m.

hey you have to start at MISSION start not at any rally points
  • backhair - December 20, 2009 8:57 p.m.

How do u position the warthog without the wraith killing u for the catch skull i can c the skull i just cant get to it without the wraith blowing me up
  • vidgamjnky9697 - December 13, 2009 7:28 p.m.

u do it before u kill truth, just kil all the brites and grunts before, u dont have to, but itll make it easier. Thats how i got the IWHYBD skull.
  • vidgamjnky9697 - December 13, 2009 7:26 p.m.

For the IWHYBD or wat ever its called, u just have to jump through the rings in a certain sequence. just look for the FAQ about the skulls either on this website or on www.cheatcodes.com. Anyway, the tilt skull is the only one i havent gotten yet, but when i go up there, it isnt there. Y? i even looked around to see if it had fallen and it was nowhere to be found. help?
  • XxSHANE117xX - November 1, 2009 3:29 p.m.

wen i get up there with a chopper the skull is never there!
  • Whitetails00 - October 4, 2009 11:52 p.m.

QUESTION!!!!!! to get the IWHYBD Skull can u do it before u get to truth or do u have to wait and kill him and the flood? Bc i heard if u try to do it before, it doesn't work after, please let me know.
  • juarez4life - November 25, 2008 12:15 a.m.

whats up with the IWHBYD skull man? do u have 2 make it so hard
  • Arglond - November 24, 2008 3 p.m.

That skull I think is the hardest skull besides the IWHBYD skull plus its the only skull I dont have
  • hellik98 - November 20, 2008 4:39 p.m.

ive done it a thousends of times but i cant find the iwhbyd skull but i cant make it, do you know any reasons for wy i cant find the skull??
  • joey1ste - October 23, 2008 2:23 p.m.

catch skull doesn’t work by me I have done this on normal, heroic and legandary !!! but wy it don’t work
  • uzumaki181 - October 16, 2008 7:35 p.m.

you have to beat campaign on normal to get The Catch Skull
  • t54 - October 12, 2008 10:53 p.m.

when i got to te top of the pipe there was no skull
  • XxHALOxX - September 20, 2008 8:56 p.m.

Im Just Saying it To Get The Catch Skull You Can Only Use some few minutes because its on time
  • FireflyCapt - September 7, 2008 2:44 a.m.

According to information that I found elsewhere on the internet, you have to have beaten the campaign on at least normal difficulty before the catch skull on the storm level will appear.
  • valiont - August 30, 2008 5:48 p.m.

I destroyed all the enemies and the ghosts except the tanks and it didnt work.....
  • valiont - August 29, 2008 12:08 p.m.

When i went to the first large area with the ghosts and the purple wraith when i got up there the school was'nt there. I did not destroy the purple wraith. I was playing the level on normal.
  • xXjacobiXx - December 10, 2008 1:05 a.m.

a need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i have all the gold skulls and when i went after the silver skulls. i grab the blind skull it did not give me the achivement and i looks to see if allready have it and i dont.