• Crypto140 - November 3, 2011 12:11 p.m.

I never played any GTA games besides GTA IV, and alot of talk is "... is returing/making a comeback." Why did Rockstar take all of these things out of GTA IV?
  • GrandmaSlayer - November 3, 2011 6:06 p.m.

GTA IV was a the first GTA on a next gen console so simply the reason was the technology wasn't capable at the time to do a San Andreas sized game for the Ps3/Xbox 360, The data usage would've been immense. And now that we've advanced a bit Rockstar can put all the things we loved about GTA back into the game resulting in probably the most anticipated game of all time :)
  • inkyspot - November 5, 2011 5:25 a.m.

Some who knows, ThAnk you. I cAn't wait. I want bycyles back, and possibly a diving mechanic which could include come ecentric water craft like the dolphin vechical AI've seen on a few science shows. I would love for them to bring back the jet pack from that faux Area 51, I love that thing.
  • MadMan - November 3, 2011 11:37 a.m.

I would not ditch that Futo, (car in the driveway of foreclosure house). That was one of my favorite cars from IV.
  • MadMan - November 3, 2011 11:39 a.m.

Oh and also, I hope car customization makes a come back... That would be kickass!!!!
  • PrancingCera - November 3, 2011 11:20 a.m.

I must say, top marks on the Paint skills!
  • PrancingCera - November 3, 2011 11:20 a.m.

I must say, top marks on the Paint skills!
  • CitizenWolfie - November 3, 2011 9:59 a.m.

I would imagine that the blimp is just for show like the Goodyear blimp. Knowing Rockstar it'll probably say "Greatyear" after the old condom joke. In the motorbike picture it looks like an older Jimmy Hopkins being thrown out of the club. Nice little cameo if it is him.
  • PandaMarine - November 3, 2011 9:36 a.m.

So when the tops up your rims go one way, but when you put it down they switch? Now that's innovation!
  • Nathan_Irvine - November 3, 2011 9:43 a.m.

Ha! It was just an arrow to show where the car is. I got bored quite quickly with painting them in and decided to squeeze a drop of fun into the process.
  • PandaMarine - November 3, 2011 11:35 a.m.

Haha I get that but if you look at the rims with the top up, the spokes of the rims are bent counter clockwise, the opposite direction of the spokes of the picture with the top down.
  • NanoElite666 - November 3, 2011 9:28 a.m.

But will there be a tank? Because it won't be a GTA game if I can't cheat-spawn myself a tank and go on an hour-long armored rampage throughout the city destroying everything in my path.
  • greengibbon - November 3, 2011 9:28 a.m.

Looking good. Not quite sure how delivery mission are proved by there being trucks though. There were plenty of trucks in GTA IV and no delivery missions there.
  • Nathan_Irvine - November 3, 2011 9:33 a.m.

I guess I'm basing that on the fact that San Andreas had you doing loads of haulage missions. There's no definitive answer, but I'm making a leap of imagination here.
  • greengibbon - November 4, 2011 4:52 a.m.

Yeah, fair enough. I'm hoping for more side-missions like that too.
  • FlyinHawaiian13 - November 3, 2011 9:23 a.m.

I can only hope me and a friend get into a dogfight in hydras, destroy each others planes, then eject and finish our fight hand to hand on top of the blimp.
  • JaFoolySoCooly - November 3, 2011 9:20 a.m.

See the name on the jet ski? I gotta get me one of them!