Known in GTA IV as Dukes
- Geographically, Queens is the largest of the New York boroughs.
- Home to two New York’s major airports - JFK and LaGuardia.
- Queens is a commercial hub for many Chinese and Korean businesses.
- It has large Italian, Greek, Polish and Hispanic communities, as well as some of the US’ most culturally diverse neighborhoods.
- You’ll find Flushing Meadows here, the home of the US Open, New York’s other baseball team the Mets and the Aqueduct race track.
- It’s connected to Manhattan via two bridges and the Bronx by three.
Queens sounds quite regal and er… so does Dukes.
Known in GTA IV as Broker
- With over 2.5 million residences, it’s the most highly populated of the boroughs and was once a separate city. Also known as the Borough of Homes and Churches.
- It has the second largest financial district in the city. It had primarily an industry based economy, but this has now changed to a service-driven one.
- There are many neighborhoods in the borough, each often very working class and culturally distinct from the last.
- Brighton Beach has the largest concentration of Russian immigrants.
- This is where you’ll find Coney Island, the old holiday resort that was home to the Warriors.
A broker is someone who mediates between a buyer and seller in a business deal, so this could be a reference to Brooklyn’s strong financial and flourishing financial district.