• leewan - April 6, 2014 4:03 a.m.

I do not think that it is a good idea to make gta 6 with the older map. It will be boring because most of us has played in this map. As i believe the map should be a new map with a big modern city with poor peoples part of it too.And this map should have a forest or jungle twice as big than the city and mountains (some with snow others rocky) and a dessert twice as big than sandy shores in gta 5 .Plus a big area for the ocean. As for the player i think its best to have three men like in gta 5. More over it will be great if there was more missions to play.In gta 5 story line was too small i finished in less than a week. And there should be side missions like police,fire fighter,ambulance and especially military. As for military when the player joins the military a big war should start and the player should play until the war is over.As for vehicles i think police vehicle types should be more(with more undercover ones) and even fire fighter ladder trucks should be added.And for ambulance more types of vehicles should be added and each type should have a helicopter. For police side mission there should be hostage situations and bank robbery situations . For fire fighter missions there should be forest fires big disaster with a rescue mission and big sky scraper on fire missions. Ambulance missions i would suggest to rescue people and help fire fighters in rescue missions. The next thing i would like is natural disasters and man made disasters. For natural distastes there should be tsunamis , hurricanes , tornadoes , earthquakes.And for man made disasters i would like big building fall and nuclear bomb explosions etc. As for vehicles planes should include airbus etc. Cars are good enough for me in gta 5 but they could include more. As for military there should be lots of types of tanks , fighters , military transport planes , transport vehicles ,transport choppers , attack choppers ,boats, aircraft careers , submarines with torpedoes to blow up bridges and boats. Oh and i almost forgot .There should be a big military base to park boats ,plane etc. I think more heists should be included as well. Plus all the buildings in the whole countries should be able to interact. There also should be big high ways to drive in. As for animals i guess there should be lots of types of them. If we want to become criminals we should be wanted and we should be able to take people hostage and demand for a huge sum of money. More over there should be more activities like football volley tennis etc. And we should be able to get jobs to earn income . It would b great if there were cruise ships in the country to have a holiday on. And there should be more than one international airport to land commercial planes on. And there should be baggage carriers and airport vehicles to do missions. I am expecting that rockstar will read this and mke the game like this. Hope i haven't written too much. :P
  • michael-clark - April 8, 2014 12:15 p.m.

U know the snow map in that one mission with Michael fucken tounsly/de Santa and Trever, Rock star games should extend that map and make it for GTA 6 combined with the more that 1 map idea
  • 2002_durango - April 5, 2014 10:59 p.m.

I think in GTA 6 they should include San Andreas, Vice City, and Liberty City in the game and be able to go between the three at will, but also add cities such as one based on Chicago, or even base a city of of my hometown of OKC
  • chris-bailey - March 29, 2014 1:19 p.m.

First off Rockstar did an amazing job on GTA5. I would like to see a create your own character in the game or choose one if the other character's. Then implement the free roam along with more missions the gameplay missions in gta5 are too short. You should also bring more customization to the vehicle database like in need for speed carbon along with a bigger map or travel to new cities around the world and do missions in them. We should be able to have more things to do like rob banks outside of missions, import/export cars, more things to build the characters skills, be able to purchase venues like in vice city, better payouts for missions based on how well you do. I know your developers have the means to implement these things into the game the technology is there.
  • quon-blizzardgang-gause - March 28, 2014 1:04 p.m.

I THINK YOU SHOULD LET FRANKLIN & TREVOR HAVE A KID. FRANKLIN KID SHOUULD WANT TO BE A RAPPER BUT CANNOT BECAUSE HE DOESNT HAVE THE MONEY AND HIS DAD FRANK DOESNT WANT TO GIVE HIM THE MONEY HE WANT HIS SON TO EARN IT. TREVOR SON JUST TIRED OF LIVINGWTH TREVOR CRAZYA.SO TREVOR N FRANKLIN END UP MAKING THEM SELF A CREW ND FOLLOWED IN THEIR FATHERS FOOTSTEPS.
  • waya-wannano - March 27, 2014 6:27 p.m.

Another idea just came to mind. Players can reserve penthouse sweets and fancy rooms at the Vegas casinos and watch other online players from their windows and balcony rob tourists, drive around and jump in and out of hotel pools n stuff ! It would be awesome
  • waya-wannano - March 27, 2014 5:55 p.m.

I spend hours and hours playing gta 5 online. I really do love this game and graphics. I think it's great interacting with the other players and I wish they could do more things, such as hug, spit on the face, pull hair, dance together in clubs and with different styles to different music. Say I go to a club in the ghetto, I can dance to hip hop. Say I go to the Latino part of town I can dance to regatton or salsa dance! Or I can go to an electronica dance music place and have different moves for that place! Gta needs more clubs that aren't just strip clubs! I know this might be pushing it but if we can smoke out of a bong.... Why can't we spend $ on coke and x and do lines in the bathroom with our friends? Then our character can give off the wired fast moving impression of being on an upper? Also I think it would be great to have an imitation of Las Vegas! With a few cool casinos to actually enter and gamble, such as the beautiful Bellagio or planet hollywood (which can be called Planet Vinewood! ) or MGM. there would be games like black jack, craps and roulette. I think it would be nice to include liberty city and vice city but not with a driving distance but a flight on the plane that you have to catch at an airport with a ticket you buy with gta$. No flying that plane yourself either. it would take half a day to drive from 1 side of the country to the next in gta world and it's unrealistic. I would have loved to see some other sea life in the ocean as well! Things like dolphins ,seals and whales ( that can't be killed of course) barracudas, jellyfish and maybe even a mermaid or 2! Don't forget to have a Los Santos zoo ( make animals non murderable of course) as u can tell I also loved Far Cry 3. Also why can't we have a cat in our apartments and maybe a dog once we can buy houses online. Or maybe a small dog in apartment. I think rock star doesn't have a lot of animals or children because we might kill them on the game. I can do without the children but put more animals and make them un kill able! I want a cat in my apartment! I would like a variety to choose from too! Car damage should be somewhere in-between gta4 and gta 5. Right now u can do insane things with ur car and it doesn't damage. Which is fun but also more so ridiculous. I'm sad they didn't include my cls model Mercedes in the game that would have been neat lol. Really the cars in the game are very amazing though. I love the apartment but I would of liked to have a handful of choices for the decor. There are only three kinds of apartments and they are all the same. I wish we could enter a few more buildings and rob banks, jewelry stores and maybe even some mansions! Last but not least I would have character feature creating more like saints row, u can shape your chin, change ur nose, lift ur brows , skintone , eye color....etc in gta online u just mix ur heritage and that sucks cause it's too hard to make it look like u.
  • christopher-parker - March 23, 2014 3:38 p.m.

Include all the cities. Vice, San Andreas, Liberty and Los Santos. Have the real mexican drug cartels and play as an undercover DEA agent who attempts to take the cartels down but gets caught up in the role of climbing up the cartel ranks. Give the gamer a choice if he wants to be DEA and start out as a rookie cop and the second charachter a little kid thief and weed dealer in sinaloa mexico rising up in the ranks to become the biggest drug lord in the world and leader of the Sinaloa Cartel fighting against the other cartels and against the DEA
  • ddgardner - March 14, 2014 7:38 p.m.

I think they should have it so we can get a job and buy houses have kids and have like cars like grand prix, gmc, cadilac, Lexus, nissan, and Toyota. I also think they should have malls, gas stations, and other car places. Finally they could have it where we xan get gas or even travel to different towns
  • Mustangboy444 - March 20, 2014 9:53 p.m.

Same here I wish they should have ford, chevy, snow cars
  • Badass - March 14, 2014 5:44 p.m.

I want in gta 6 is Winter Skidoo The trailer don't despawn And have as a person u can play as in single player is a girl instead of all boys And u can go in the campers And have ur own truck and a trailer with a ski doo
  • kareem-amr - March 12, 2014 10:59 a.m.

Bigger map and more shops,malls and car showrooms lots of high ways and taller buildings why I buy GTA games is because of realistic game play NOTE THAT: I really like game with natural sceneries and mountains with bridges, tunnels I like realistic car Bars,Restraunts,and more eating places more interesting easter eggs And interesting beter mobiles laptops an really want the police computer to come back and leave the air planes but put upgrades to the private jets and war jets in the game make us get access to wear the soldier uniform and police uniform,paremedic and fire fighting uniform and to make fire ambulance and police missions i know it was in gta iv but limited and current crimes , but it wasn't that fun please put those uniforms listed above I hope I face no problems getting the GTA VI and Enjoy playing it! Thank You I hope one of the rockstar games employees see this comment I've really spent A lot of Time Writing This It's NOT about Time It's About that An Employee Sees This And tells the manager or someone Thank you :)
  • steven-puckett - March 8, 2014 10:51 p.m.

The only thing I wish would change about the game when u do a crime and u get busted they should put u in jail and u do ur time hell they already got the prison on gta 5 I think it would be awesome Like that and alot more game play I beat it in 2days
  • ghostshadow25 - February 19, 2014 10:39 p.m.

And I disagree with wanting a more realistic experience. Realistic games are boring. I mean it doesn't need to be over the top nonsense, but it doesn't need to be extremely realistic. I hated GTA 4 because of how overly realistic it was.
  • ghostshadow25 - February 19, 2014 10:34 p.m.

GTA 2 was Sci-fi themed. I would like to see that return as well.
  • zyx-vesuz - February 16, 2014 2:30 a.m.

I would just like 2 things on GTA 6 To have way more heists and being able to not only steal 7/11 but to also rob other things or even hacking a ATM. Other thing would be an open world where you could change from San Andreas to Vice city to Liberty city and to yet another city with an awesome named based on a real city
  • Kike96 - February 15, 2014 11:14 a.m.

Put some Hispanics...
  • Bigdogbeefcake - February 15, 2014 9:07 a.m.

Carcer city man, all dingy and dark. Then half way thru the game flipping to vice city bright and over the top!!
  • mateo-ceballos-querol - February 13, 2014 12:08 p.m.

In Gta 5 they introduced aliens so in Gta 6 you should be able to go to the moon and for Gta 7 there should be a city on the moon after the earth gets impacted by a meteorite.
  • jacobi-coriolanus - February 12, 2014 7:14 p.m.

Rockstar!, I don't know if you read this and I know you have to filter out things from kids who are writing a wishlist rather than people who understand the limitations of gaming (and that the point of video games is to make money, for all those who write they would pay for an expansion which would reduce the saleability of games for the two decade process of making a global campaign)... Do NOT turn GTA into the SIMS. Do not make it about working a job and buying houses and raising kids. We want to free roam in a wide assortment of vehicles, shoot people, rob places, and raise money in criminal enterprises. I have a feeling your development team agrees with me and probably understands how to maximize profits by throwing DLC packs and additional games in for people who want extraneous stuff that already have prominent franchises, but dont destroy a good series that has stood the test of time and continues to break world records on initial release by turning the ultimate id release franchise of drunk driving chainsaw massacre titty joint coke bing mobster intrigue into an episode of How I Met Your Mother. Those of us who have lived life got the satire of Michael De Santa and the banality of caucasian suburban commercial conformity, but to treat it as serious subject matter defeats the point. We want the McReary's with a junkie and a convict and a street hood, the Lost with a crooked conflicted leader who dies in a speed haze over a worthless trash skank after a lifetime of defeating the meanest armed gangs in the most criminal town in the world, a Tommy Vercetti psycho not tempered one bit by a stint in prison overthrowing cartels the moment he gets out. Not urban planning, no pampered weak kids deciding to become dancers like Godfather III (that movie is considered an embarassment to the series for a reason), restaurants and laundromats existing as sources of extortion for protection money - not serious enterprises. Otherwise just change the name of the series to "Automobile Acquisitions" and make it about taking driving tests, licenses, paying insurance, getting yoru vehicle inspected for safety standards, investing in security features, filing claims if its stolen or weather damaged, paying fees if you speed or have a collision, spending the night in jail if you evade an accident, paying gas... yeah that game would SUCK wouldn't it. The whole point is you can't just run around taking any care lying in the street, nor can you walk around a building with a gun (much less a guerilla army arsenal of rockets and SMGs and a bat), cell phones are monitored up the yin yang and any "Busted" for any of these characters would result in an automatic life sentence without parole and in the right wing San Andreas version of California the death penalty for sure. *************************************************************************************** Expand on heists, give us more opportunities to level up crew the way "toughness" had expansion in the Lost rather than forcing us to pay out the nose for Gus Moto or watch Norm die in every mission except 2, seriously since the series is about "Grand Theft Auto" give us a way to sell cars or even load them on cargo planes and fly them away to earn money faster earlier in the game. Keep improving cover combat. Tech is a bigger part of real crime, if you can figure out better ways to get hackers and lock picks involved that would be cool. The whole point of the series is that you are an amoral murdering thieving greedy vengeful CRIMINAL.