• sullivares - November 12, 2013 11:53 p.m.

i agree with that leading lady thing.. but the other things like, profession? o.O..nah, ill stick being a bad boy inside that game, for me i want gta world to be like a real word. a clone of our world inside that game you know traveling in other countries, do evil plots lol
  • B0SS_DUD3 - November 11, 2013 5:15 p.m.

I think since title be on next gen systems they should have multiple maps such as SA (GTA V) Liberty City Vice City and maybe some new ones like North Yankton. Current gen systems would have been able to handle it but they would need a lot more space. I'm okay with buying a large external drive and a few days install time (even though it would suck bc u would want to play it). But I'd sacrifice the time.
  • Thoustsoldpropane - November 9, 2013 1:10 p.m.

This article reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where they take the kids to the focus group for Itchy and Scratchy. "You want realism, AND more goofy Saint's Row humor?"
  • deshan-courtney - November 4, 2013 8:32 p.m.

Rockstar should make a grand theft auto 6 and put it in vice city.we missed the 80s day life and we will definetly want a 2016 gta 6 i promise you everyone will buy it have better cheats better cars better homes nice clothing shoe game and also your character can go to the mall watch movies go golfing go partying go boating go hill climbing go sky dive go to south beach go to the amazing city of MIAMI go to licence school play basketball street race style competing. Buy homes, cars ,business , bikes,motors,clothing,companies.Also add a lot of story line online and call it grand theft auto career online and put dating online and on campaign this will bring exciting to the game this is all i got i hope yall can make this come true rockstar THANK YOU AND AM OUT PIECE.
  • DgkYogi - November 17, 2013 6:37 a.m.

I think it's trying to communicate, but I am having trouble finding out what it's trying to say.
  • zak-pearce - November 4, 2013 3:49 a.m.

i think you should also be able to burgle any house and sell what you get like tv's and stuff like that
  • mohammed-hussein - November 4, 2013 3:59 a.m.

it will be something like sims and we donot want that
  • mohammed-hussein - November 1, 2013 9:43 p.m.

What I think we all want and specially me is to keep gta 5 characters in gta 6 because we love each characters of them.change these characters will be difficult so if rockstar choose to keep them with the same family and crew of franklin or trevor or michel that is will give gta 6 more success
  • hussain-qaiser - November 19, 2013 3:30 a.m.

dude, looks like you never played gta iv and played it's charcter "Niko Belic" is better than all v's characters
  • richard-price - October 31, 2013 4:22 a.m.

The word 'OF' should never follow the word 'MYRIAD' - it makes no sense.
  • udUbdaWgz - October 27, 2013 1:26 p.m.

as a rpg enthusiast and someone who likes added realism, immersion and difficulty in my games, i would like to see gta6 and all open games filled with TONS of multiple options that i can toggle. and, i'm not simply talking about the mundane and simplistic, eat, drink, sleep and relationships, family and romance. i'm talking real customizable choices that aren't meaningless and merely sim-like, but, greatly impact the gameplay.
  • adam-cicciarelli - October 27, 2013 10:21 a.m.

what i want from GTA 6 is more realistic you have to obey the law like traffic lights, speed limits and cars it has windshield whippers and veichels it runs out of gas and u gotta get gas for them and you have car problems and gotta change the oil in them and pay insurance and pay bills at your house and i would love to see a gta you start at a baby then you grow up and learn how to drive like at the beginning of the game the husband and wife is at the hospital having you and you slowly start growing up and make the game really long that would be the best gta i would ever play
  • adam-cicciarelli - October 27, 2013 10:48 a.m.

and you gotta sleep and eat and go to school
  • B0SS_DUD3 - November 11, 2013 5:22 p.m.

If they made that I would buy every copy from game stop and burn them
  • bambi-garcia - January 8, 2014 4:50 p.m.

Bruh what you want is mafia 2 and bully fused together
  • DJBrandywine - October 27, 2013 8:04 a.m.

Gta 6 should be on zombies and be called gta 6 zombie outbreak cause the thug shit is to old allready. And a gta on zombies would be so bad ass.
  • joshua-bruning - October 26, 2013 2:42 p.m.

What i want from gta 6 is that when you go to a custom all designs from every car is there and then you can tune it really good and also really fast
  • dana-luckett - October 25, 2013 7:29 p.m.

I know I am being a pansy, but I don't like being a criminal in-game, at least unless it was for the greater good. I would like it if I had the option to not be so bad, if I had more choices that affect what type of character I am. That is the only thing that would make me buy the next game. Also, romance options would be exciting.
  • Casualgamer - December 18, 2013 4:52 p.m.

i like your stye lol you should check out the true crime series and sleeping dogs. they are street crime games with the same concept as gta but with a moral gauge.
  • SDHoneymonster - October 25, 2013 1:22 p.m.

Personally don't think we need a new location, just maybe to somewhere like Vice City or Las Venturas, somewhere we've only been once. Would love to see Vice on today's beefed up hardware.