• iris41 - January 18, 2014 5:48 p.m.

I am a hardcore GTA fan and I to would love to see a female as a main character. But not just creating some random person. I would like to see GTA 6 be based around the life of Columbian Drug Lord Griselda Blanco!! She was ruthless in her day!! I think anyone who has heard of her would agree with me. Along with having rival cartels and the feds trying to bring her empire down.
  • iris41 - January 18, 2014 6 p.m.

And i think it should be in a vice city/ San andreas setting. That would be awesome dude!!
  • iris41 - January 18, 2014 6:29 p.m.

Excuse me not San andreas but um Las Venturas yeah thats the ticket!!!
  • mrcoolguy12002 - February 19, 2014 7:05 p.m.

I think on GTA 6 you should be able to go to every city ever in GTA history. You should be aloud to do that online too.
  • nick-1 - January 18, 2014 3 p.m.

Hey should plow trucks
  • RyanKaufman - January 16, 2014 7:17 p.m.

It seems like a lot of this crap is just wishful thinking and wanting GTA to be something it's not. None of the issues in gameplay are brought up here, rather it's all just speculative "Well you know it would be cool if they had this" items. Female leads? Up to R*. New setting? No setting of theirs has felt overdone. Let them handle this. 70's time frame? No, stop. 92 was bad enough, let's stick to modern or post-modern (something I can see R* actually doing; black dynamite and LSD do not make a good GTA game). What do I want? I want the bloody cops to be fixed. GTA IV is excusable because it came out so long ago, but GTA V should have had much more realism in their cops. But no, it feels like R* just said "screw that" and continued TETHERING their cops. It's inexcusable and it's laziness. If I shoot a civilian in the middle of a desert with no one else around using a silenced pistol or better yet - a knife - I should not get a wanted level. Skyrim had a better system than this crap, and the game's two years older. Unacceptable. GTA Online should have two modes. One for serious play where you earn money, much like the GTAO now, and one like GTA IV's where I can host a party or whatever I want with my friends, turn off cops, etc. As it stands, I just wanna mess around and jump out of planes repeatedly with parachutes and enjoy the sights. Literally, that's all I'll do for an hour until I get fed up with magic 4 star wanted levels appearing because my plane just exploded, but I've talked enough about the cops. My friends and I just want to have fun, we don't want to deal with all the crap R* put in to micro charge everyone for in-game currency. Speaking of which, WHY is R* micro charging for in-game currency? That's so stupid. They should do it for in-game items, clothes you can't get otherwise, cars you can't get otherwise, hell even a house you can't get otherwise, but not the CURRENCY, the crap you can just get anyway. What happens is R* puts all these stupid limits on what you can and can't do, and people just hack the game anyway. Way to go, you punish those who play the game fairly, and people continue hacking for billions of dollars. I hope GTA 6 clears up a lot of the issues in 5.
  • steven-kelley - January 14, 2014 5:28 p.m.

1) Co-op story! Keep with 3 lead character set up, and still allow switching between them, but allow the story to be played with co-op, even if it's just 2 player, this would be a huge game play feature for me and my buddies. 2) A new city. I would like to see a city that we haven't seen in GTA so far. Pittsburgh, Chicago, Seattle, Toronto....or possibly even go with multiple cities. Take the crime spree nation or even international. 3) More Heists. 4) More specialization. They tapped this a bit with GTAV, let's get a little more in depth. Perhaps build a crew that you use throughout the game along with the 3 main characters, think The Fast and the Furious franchise.
  • dylan-woods2001 - January 13, 2014 10:14 a.m.

I would like to have a storyline like you rise to power a female protagonist buying a lot more things like republican space rangers season -- box set and gym training and workouts Careers management multiple houses bike racks something casual like a cup of tea and coffee global travel to cities and towns like new mexico Paris Dublin Monaghan a county in Ireland look it up even visit to make ideas and something Like you customise up to 6 people and you can select their age and something like something like saints row 2 with a gang you can recruit people and a safe house for that gang And some Homies like saints row 2 that you can ring 2 help u out that's all..... Until I can think of some mo re
  • youssef-mustafa - January 11, 2014 9:59 p.m.

I wish we can travel around the world. Another thing is jet packs. I Like Jet packs. And one more i hope they make is you can travel in space and explore new reigons/places
  • redqueen704 - January 10, 2014 1:50 p.m.

What I would like to see in Grand Theft Auto 6 is 1: The ability to create your own person, having been a gta fan, I do wish I could have been a female. 2. Have the ability to create the story line as you go. You chose which way the story goes. 3. The ability to interact with people, throw house parties, social gatherings, ect. 4. Being able to go in and rob banks, like the store on gta v. 5. The ability to become a drug Lord or part of a cartel. 6. Have a combination of san andres and liberty city. 7. Being able to enter all the buildings and finding things like money, weapons, or ways you can blackmail major businesses for money laurdning. 8. Have the ability to fully customize your vehicle, body kits (like midnight club).
  • Mooktastic - January 10, 2014 8:31 p.m.

The reason y they wont make it like that is because then it would be just like saints row and because if they keep giving us what we really want it will be harder to top the next game they make its been 14 years and maxis still wont make the sims how we want it but im still going to buy the sims 4
  • bambi-garcia - January 8, 2014 4:59 p.m.

I don't think RockStar wouldn't be doing a gta where you can travel the word or have all 50 or 51 states bcus that would take a lot of time. It took so long to make gta 5 imagine how long it would take to make a gta where you can travel around the world. And if comes out for the xbox 360 and you don't have a lot of memory you wouldn't be able to play bcus the game would take up so much space with the all around the world setting
  • MonkyNutts - January 8, 2014 10:37 a.m.

I want more realistic movement in all aspects of the game. I want to free run like in Assassins Creed, I want to ride a dirt bike like in MXvsATV where your character does more than just sit. I want a better cover combat system like in Splinter Cell blacklist, and throwing in some actual stealth missions that are good like Blacklist would also be good. I want interactive NPCs all over the place that you can go talk to with an actual dialog wheel. I want to be able to lift weights again like in San Andreas. Oh, and 100% photo realistic everything. I guess that's all for now.
  • Dom3249126 - January 8, 2014 8:04 a.m.

I want to see Gta 6 in Vice City, rock star has done a hd game in 2 out of the 3 main city's in the Gta universe(Liberty City(New York City), San Andreas(L.A), and Vice City(Miami)), and I would love to see the third hd game back in Vice City for a change. Also I'd definitely like more bank robberies and heist.
  • suzie-stout - January 7, 2014 5:15 p.m.

I want more story plots. I feel like I can beat the game in a week or less if I did nothing but playing the game. It's a very addictive game. I like some things from GTA 4 that I wish were on 5 saving cheats in the cellphone is a lot easier that trying to do the cheats every single time. Also I would like to see Niko again along with some of the cast from 5 (Trevor, Michael, Franklin, and Lester). Maybe in the next one it could be back in Liberty City. Some of the cheats for 5 don't work so maybe better selection of weapons. Also I agree with someone's comment above it would be neat to buy houses and have multiple house. I miss not being able to go into restaurants like you could in 4 too.
  • robbee123 - January 6, 2014 2:30 p.m.

multi player off line would be nice.
  • joshua-timothy-bahaiddin - January 28, 2014 6:49 p.m.

no offence my nigga but gta online and offline 4 players would be nice. But i want 4 players online mainly because no game will be doper than gta 6 then. And if they can't do that make it 2 players online. Like gta sanandreas with added splitscreen because thats the only way it can happen on gta. Other than that i agree with you.
  • don-mooh - January 6, 2014 10:51 a.m.

i like to add jobs in gta 6 not just a taxi driver ... like police officer or stady job in some cammpany or other regular jobs i realy hope so ....
  • marine504 - January 18, 2014 4:18 p.m.

Yes I am with him, their are so many gamers that would pay to get a DLC dlc for gta V to become a police officer. If this patrol job was in gta 6 for story mode and after completing story mode it would be great lol. Running behind people, taking them, arresting and putting them in the car and searching people's names in the police car lol and having unmarked cars you can customize to call your own. It was first influenced in gta IV on the PM console it looked so great but I have a PS3.
  • simon-gourley - January 4, 2014 3:09 p.m.

Everything that was in gta San Andrea but in a new area. Turf wars, chainsaws, nos, customisable characters, afew different city's to travel between maybe even customisable houses. Or how about remaking gta in London or if any one remembers the first gta there was liberty city, vice city and San Andrea all in the one game that would be epic on next gen.