• suzie-stout - January 7, 2014 5:15 p.m.

I want more story plots. I feel like I can beat the game in a week or less if I did nothing but playing the game. It's a very addictive game. I like some things from GTA 4 that I wish were on 5 saving cheats in the cellphone is a lot easier that trying to do the cheats every single time. Also I would like to see Niko again along with some of the cast from 5 (Trevor, Michael, Franklin, and Lester). Maybe in the next one it could be back in Liberty City. Some of the cheats for 5 don't work so maybe better selection of weapons. Also I agree with someone's comment above it would be neat to buy houses and have multiple house. I miss not being able to go into restaurants like you could in 4 too.
  • robbee123 - January 6, 2014 2:30 p.m.

multi player off line would be nice.
  • joshua-timothy-bahaiddin - January 28, 2014 6:49 p.m.

no offence my nigga but gta online and offline 4 players would be nice. But i want 4 players online mainly because no game will be doper than gta 6 then. And if they can't do that make it 2 players online. Like gta sanandreas with added splitscreen because thats the only way it can happen on gta. Other than that i agree with you.
  • don-mooh - January 6, 2014 10:51 a.m.

i like to add jobs in gta 6 not just a taxi driver ... like police officer or stady job in some cammpany or other regular jobs i realy hope so ....
  • marine504 - January 18, 2014 4:18 p.m.

Yes I am with him, their are so many gamers that would pay to get a DLC dlc for gta V to become a police officer. If this patrol job was in gta 6 for story mode and after completing story mode it would be great lol. Running behind people, taking them, arresting and putting them in the car and searching people's names in the police car lol and having unmarked cars you can customize to call your own. It was first influenced in gta IV on the PM console it looked so great but I have a PS3.
  • simon-gourley - January 4, 2014 3:09 p.m.

Everything that was in gta San Andrea but in a new area. Turf wars, chainsaws, nos, customisable characters, afew different city's to travel between maybe even customisable houses. Or how about remaking gta in London or if any one remembers the first gta there was liberty city, vice city and San Andrea all in the one game that would be epic on next gen.
  • Ranguler - January 4, 2014 11:37 a.m.

I look firward to seeing new vehicles and more rock crawling areas. More vehicles to be changed into rock crawling bodies and rock crawlers that can be raised up and tires that can be upgraded up to 48 at least
  • Roasted - January 2, 2014 7:03 p.m.

I personally think think a storyline between enemies would be cool. Maybe one playable character could be a mafia boss, and another could be a cop that is attempting to hunt down this specific mafia boss. I feel like the game would benefit from something like that. I hope that others agree with this and i'm not being dumb here.
  • aiden-john-douglas-slater - January 1, 2014 11:20 p.m.

To be able to finally stop the trains and drive them too, acces to more buildings & able to avoid arrest in cop cars
  • caleb-caskey - January 1, 2014 9:59 p.m.

i think there should be a multiplayer splitscreen
  • Sk8repvb - December 31, 2013 10:48 a.m.

I want the cheats to be stored somewhere. i dont like how there is just put in a cheat and its on. i liked it on the phone
  • Gutlesstea6540 - December 30, 2013 11:54 p.m.

I think 4 players for online and and story the 4 player can be the created player from the online.. Single houses no apartments. Bigger trucks n costums the quads. And nitous
  • brian-yosef - December 29, 2013 12:06 p.m.

The eight things I would want to see in gta6 are: 1. Keep the stocks and freedom to buy properties over the Internet and buying houses with garages.2. The freedom to sport cars and more options to sporting.3. I would like to see the same cars and some more new cars.4. More secret places with money and guns hidden in them.5. Longer story mode.6.more ways to make money after the story mode.7.ability to buy a personal driver and bodyguards.8.add insurance on cars so when you lose the car you can get it back.
  • Leemundo - January 2, 2014 6:08 a.m.

Double Jazz Hands for number 7 dude. Having your personal chauffeur outside opening the passenger door for you would be cool! Bodyguards would be cool, kinda like AC Brotherhood where you build up their skills and they come and aid you in battle. Actually, it would be Saints Row , call for backup, but more sophisticated.
  • darkest_lord142 - December 25, 2013 11:59 a.m.

I think they should make it like 2 player campaign or 3(since there are 3 characters in Gta V). Also I think you should be able to hijack trains.
  • Dexter4paws - December 22, 2013 5:23 a.m.

I would like to see turf wars, where crews have areas assigned to them to defend against other player and crews in a persistent on line session. I would also like the option to have a police/FBI character that could patrol online sessions to stop heists / crime and car jacking. If it was set in the future as a previous message on this forums suggests, you could create the ultimate judge dread game.
  • Awesome_Josh8129 - December 21, 2013 10:40 p.m.

In my opinion, there should be different characters located all over the world like Australia, Europe, Asia, America etc. You can switch between characters and travel all over the Continent/World. In Multiplayer terms, you can get a character and travel to all the different Continents/ Countries and cause Major havoc. The Multiplayer should also include heists/missions where you play alongside the Singleplayer characters. It should also include a few of the old characters (Michael, Trevor, Franklin, Niko etc.). I know this probably isn't going to happen, but if it does.. Rockstar should give me a shout out.
  • codzprc - December 19, 2013 10:45 p.m.

More grounded and believable? GTA 4 was dull, and to date, the only GTA I've ever traded in.
  • samuel-rollf - December 19, 2013 9:07 p.m.

Why not remake GTA London 1969? It may be a remake but i mean hell, come on it'd be awesome!
  • bryan-janssen - December 19, 2013 3:30 p.m.

The next GTA should have Las Venturas as main city during the prime time of the mafia. It also should have the ability to travel to other cities.