• davide-ghilarducci - December 5, 2013 5:18 p.m.

I can't find #24… I been there but nothing is there! Anyone else having this problem?
  • jamie-sales - January 21, 2014 5:17 p.m.

Idk if you've found it yet (I assume you have), but for anybody else coming to this page for help #24 on the map is in the wrong place. Just go to the observatory and head north til you hit the stand with the big orange ball. (That you can totally knock off and play with)
  • pookyrose9 - September 17, 2014 7:41 p.m.

If you go to where the number 24 is on the map, it'll just lead you to an empty spot downhill. Instead, go to the observator, which you should be able to see above you at that 24 spot. When you get there, go north, just behind it, and you'll see a parking area and an overhead sign marking the trails ("Arthur's Pass trails") across a small road from the observatory lawn. Go north up this trail, and follow it as it turns west. At the end of this short trail is the rest stop.
  • apanda-sarah-santos - November 24, 2013 8:07 p.m.

I've had so much fun finding the scraps with this guide! the cassidy creek one was a bit tough. It seems sometimes that the scrap paper appears a few second after you arrive because when I got to the light house I came up right where I would have seen it but I had to circle the light house around to find it. This guide is still perfect for me! I'm stuck at the airport one the part where you need a helicopter, i've gotta go get me one! I dunno which point I should hop off of if I did use the parachute.
  • 15PrincessAutumn15 - November 14, 2013 10:02 a.m.

I'm having serious trouble finding #47.
  • philip-littler - November 9, 2013 5:45 a.m.

#4 description isn't quite right there are 3 long green poly tunnels with two white ones nearer the road. the scrap is in the white tunnel second from the roadside.
  • nick530 - October 26, 2013 8:18 a.m.

on #34 i climbed both cranes and the scrap was onto either of them and help?
  • drayven-peanutbuttercups - October 17, 2013 5:25 p.m.

#47 LOL on the alcove ledge in the tunnel there were no boxes or anything for me! Just the scrap.
  • drayven-peanutbuttercups - October 17, 2013 3:18 a.m.

#28 That maze was a big pain in the butt and I didn't find the directions very helpful at all.. I ended up having to run blindly through the whole thing until I stumbled onto it and then back out again.. it made me nuttier than squirrel poop! :O
  • bluenovax - October 7, 2013 9:22 p.m.

The maze part is also wrong. When you enter the maze it goes; left, right, right, left, right, left, left, left to get to the letter scrap.
  • methodologyman - July 17, 2014 5:40 p.m.

Go to the top of the stair case and look down. You should be able to see it in the largest open spot and determine your own direction. Those directions suck.
  • Rub3z - October 2, 2013 2:59 p.m.

There's a much easier and faster (albeit a bit risky) way to get to scrap #34 atop the yellow crane, and it doesn't require you to find and steal a heli. After you complete Dom's third mission, there's a parachute adjacent the Maze Bank building that will instantly take you up to its roof when you accept the parachute jump. Instead of driving the motorcycle off the ledge, though, you can get off it, turn around and parachute your way to the top of the building under construction across the street adjacent the crane. It's easy as long as you pull the chute as soon as possible and pull up. Once on top of the building, though, comes the more risky and slightly terrifying part: there but a few slender red beams connecting the building to the crane, and you have to skywalk upon them over to it. I recommend going into stealth mode with LT to slowly make you over. Once there, it's a simple matter of dropping down onto the ledge just below and climbing a couple ladders, and then, there's another conveniently located parachute jump just up there so you can go down in style!
  • Leluron - September 25, 2013 9:02 a.m.

You fail for the Number 24...
  • LILBIGGIEBIG - September 26, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Where can you find # 24?
  • mlaw2008 - September 27, 2013 9:55 a.m.

They were way off with where they marked #24. From where they have 24 marked, look northwest to where the observatory is (the place with large dome tops). Go there and then head north along the dirt path until you come to the Big O.
  • LILBIGGIEBIG - September 27, 2013 8:45 p.m.

I actually found it behind a mountain top. number 24 is off though.
  • drayven-peanutbuttercups - October 17, 2013 2:51 a.m.

Weird! I found it behind the Big O exactly where they said it would be!
  • drayven-peanutbuttercups - October 17, 2013 3 a.m.

Oooohhh I see, they placed the number 24 in the wrong location on the map but the written instructions are good.
  • Leluron - September 18, 2013 9:43 a.m.

Can't wait :D !