• grace-stoker - August 28, 2014 7:04 a.m.

Cannot find 18 !!
  • punkgirl5003 - July 24, 2014 4:46 p.m.

Ok so i went through the whole list a few i could not find were #7 the wooden boat one, #40 the skater pool, and #44 the little blue house. I have 48 out of 50 so i guess i picked up 1 out of the 3. But if someone could help me that would be awesome. Thanks :)
  • graeme-brady - July 29, 2014 11:36 a.m.

for number 40 you have to jump in the skate hole for it to appear no 7 it not dead close to the boat but just around a little corner not up to 44 yet
  • graeme-brady - July 29, 2014 12:05 p.m.

44 back door step of a house on grove street with the green garage the street san andraos was set
  • grace-stoker - July 12, 2014 9:14 a.m.

Help with 48?!!!
  • punkgirl5003 - July 24, 2014 4:52 p.m.

Go to the oil building. I think there ahould be a little icon there where you can purchase it. Then the open building right in the middle go inside of it and there should be a white looking skeloton of a small bus in side of the building and the paper scrap should be inside of it. Hope that helped :)
  • grace-stoker - July 24, 2014 4:55 p.m.

• aarnold - May 8, 2014 9:02 a.m.

Can someone help Me With Finding #7?
  • Snapey - June 3, 2014 3:13 p.m.

It was the last 1 that I found, the picture shown isn't where the paper is located, I found it within seconds when I used a helicopter, I flew in from the East heading West over the water, that way you can see the big hill/mound near to where the person posted the number on the map above, the paper is right on the edge as far away from the upper road there, i have provided a picture of the location, red circle is where the paper is, yellow is where the uploader of the page was stood. http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b629/Richard_Snape/2014-06-03230737_zpsf83a5c65.jpg
  • brad-mcneil - February 8, 2014 12:32 p.m.

Went through the entire list after I had finished the story missions of the game. I had collected a couple of the scraps during those missions as they appeared. After following the list of 50 Ive found only 49? As I didn't keep a record of which ones I had found, is there any way to see what scraps you've actually collected so I don't have to revisit each and every location to make sure I collected there???? Any help would be HUGELY!!!!! appreciated
  • ainbheartach - March 13, 2014 1:15 p.m.

yea go to socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/checklist
  • devra-robertson - February 7, 2014 10:04 p.m.

#34 The yellow crane is in the building under construction. The ones outside the building are orange not yellow.
  • alkohw - February 5, 2014 7:58 p.m.

I have the same problem.. #34 was on neither of the cranes. It's the only one I have left to find. I'm really upset, can anyone help??
  • methodologyman - July 17, 2014 7:38 p.m.

The yellow crane is somewhat in the middle of the building.
  • twitchlucker - January 22, 2014 9:51 a.m.

The one on the crane isn't there and the on isn't in the bowl :/ they are the only one's I have left to find. Help please
  • davide-ghilarducci - December 5, 2013 5:18 p.m.

I can't find #24… I been there but nothing is there! Anyone else having this problem?
  • jamie-sales - January 21, 2014 5:17 p.m.

Idk if you've found it yet (I assume you have), but for anybody else coming to this page for help #24 on the map is in the wrong place. Just go to the observatory and head north til you hit the stand with the big orange ball. (That you can totally knock off and play with)
  • apanda-sarah-santos - November 24, 2013 8:07 p.m.

I've had so much fun finding the scraps with this guide! the cassidy creek one was a bit tough. It seems sometimes that the scrap paper appears a few second after you arrive because when I got to the light house I came up right where I would have seen it but I had to circle the light house around to find it. This guide is still perfect for me! I'm stuck at the airport one the part where you need a helicopter, i've gotta go get me one! I dunno which point I should hop off of if I did use the parachute.
  • 15PrincessAutumn15 - November 14, 2013 10:02 a.m.

I'm having serious trouble finding #47.
  • philip-littler - November 9, 2013 5:45 a.m.

#4 description isn't quite right there are 3 long green poly tunnels with two white ones nearer the road. the scrap is in the white tunnel second from the roadside.