• joshua-baxter - November 8, 2014 3:17 p.m.

I have trouble with finding #18 & #34 I've checked everywhere in both locations and can't seem to find it
  • wachill-warhammer-bany - October 21, 2014 5:44 a.m.

need help with 18
  • Angelsomy - August 31, 2014 11:35 a.m.

I'm wondering if I have to be a specific. Character after all the goodies are collected or if I have to go somewhere specific. I got the letter and guess my ? Is. .....Now what?
  • grace-stoker - August 28, 2014 7:04 a.m.

Cannot find 18 !!
  • Angelsomy - August 31, 2014 9:44 a.m.

I found that sometimes waiting till dark helped to make the glowing pop for me
  • punkgirl5003 - July 24, 2014 4:46 p.m.

Ok so i went through the whole list a few i could not find were #7 the wooden boat one, #40 the skater pool, and #44 the little blue house. I have 48 out of 50 so i guess i picked up 1 out of the 3. But if someone could help me that would be awesome. Thanks :)
  • graeme-brady - July 29, 2014 11:36 a.m.

for number 40 you have to jump in the skate hole for it to appear no 7 it not dead close to the boat but just around a little corner not up to 44 yet
  • graeme-brady - July 29, 2014 12:05 p.m.

44 back door step of a house on grove street with the green garage the street san andraos was set
  • grace-stoker - July 12, 2014 9:14 a.m.

Help with 48?!!!
  • punkgirl5003 - July 24, 2014 4:52 p.m.

Go to the oil building. I think there ahould be a little icon there where you can purchase it. Then the open building right in the middle go inside of it and there should be a white looking skeloton of a small bus in side of the building and the paper scrap should be inside of it. Hope that helped :)
  • grace-stoker - July 24, 2014 4:55 p.m.

• aarnold - May 8, 2014 9:02 a.m.

Can someone help Me With Finding #7?
  • Snapey - June 3, 2014 3:13 p.m.

It was the last 1 that I found, the picture shown isn't where the paper is located, I found it within seconds when I used a helicopter, I flew in from the East heading West over the water, that way you can see the big hill/mound near to where the person posted the number on the map above, the paper is right on the edge as far away from the upper road there, i have provided a picture of the location, red circle is where the paper is, yellow is where the uploader of the page was stood. http://i1295.photobucket.com/albums/b629/Richard_Snape/2014-06-03230737_zpsf83a5c65.jpg
  • brad-mcneil - February 8, 2014 12:32 p.m.

Went through the entire list after I had finished the story missions of the game. I had collected a couple of the scraps during those missions as they appeared. After following the list of 50 Ive found only 49? As I didn't keep a record of which ones I had found, is there any way to see what scraps you've actually collected so I don't have to revisit each and every location to make sure I collected there???? Any help would be HUGELY!!!!! appreciated
  • ainbheartach - March 13, 2014 1:15 p.m.

yea go to socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/checklist
  • Albopper - November 21, 2014 4:23 p.m.

hi there I have downloaded that link thank you but how do you delete the scraps you have got I have 15 scraps so far and want to delete them from the map
  • devra-robertson - February 7, 2014 10:04 p.m.

#34 The yellow crane is in the building under construction. The ones outside the building are orange not yellow.
  • alkohw - February 5, 2014 7:58 p.m.

I have the same problem.. #34 was on neither of the cranes. It's the only one I have left to find. I'm really upset, can anyone help??
  • methodologyman - July 17, 2014 7:38 p.m.

The yellow crane is somewhat in the middle of the building.
  • twitchlucker - January 22, 2014 9:51 a.m.

The one on the crane isn't there and the on isn't in the bowl :/ they are the only one's I have left to find. Help please