• soapman88 - September 25, 2009 6:43 a.m.

wow....i need to show this to my parents lol
  • Hexar - September 25, 2009 6:10 a.m.

Great stuff, I enjoyed the humor. Though I wish you would have put some of them into context a little better. Like in The Old Army Game, Donald doesn't "sense that he's done for" but wishes for death after he believes he's lost his lower half (of course were he not a cartoon he would have died shortly thereafter anyway).
  • rand0m - September 25, 2009 5:36 a.m.

Took my daughter to Disneyland a few years ago and one of the rides we hadn't gotten on was Mr. Toads Wild Ride. I thought it was gonna be cute and something she might so we got on it. Near the end of the ride Mr. Toad crashed his car, DIES, and goes to HELL! WTF? So you see all these devils and stuff. Took us a good 20 minutes to calm her down after that.
  • VASHPEACEMAKER - September 25, 2009 5:18 a.m.

hahaha its true disney does have an evil streak and thats not even including the black culdren the first disney movie to be rated PG or hell the hunchback of notre dom with that hot gipsy she might as well been straddeling a poll LOL
  • BlackElement17 - September 25, 2009 4:20 a.m.

• zanthox - September 25, 2009 4:13 a.m.

Not going to lie... the Pinocchio donkey transformation scenes really freaked me out as a kid... But ya, I kinda respect a lot of the old Disney films for some of this stuff. Like the deaths in Lion King and Tarzan, I felt they really helped bring mature subjects to a child's understanding. The lack of this is kinda what made me stop watching them...
  • TrIp13G - September 25, 2009 3:52 a.m.

Jesus, Chris. Well, at least you tied it all into games, at the very end.
  • waynski1457 - September 25, 2009 3:51 a.m.

I can't stop laughing. The Nazi Donald short was hilarious on its own, but there's an entire article of lols here.
  • FETALJUICE - September 25, 2009 3:49 a.m.

This article rules!!
  • Cwf2008 - September 25, 2009 3:39 a.m.

Wow...What the hell happened to Disney? It used to be badass then now its become some little sissy company...damn overreactive parents
  • StefanGrey - September 25, 2009 3:30 a.m.

What no Brer Rabbit & The Tar Baby? My cousin had the book & record for that one when we were kids. And the Fuhrer's face thing doesn't really fit, since it's essentially anti-nazi propoganda, even using the classic Spike Jones song (the tuba is supposed to be a fart sound, it's a song about farting on Hitler. My Grandfather has that stuff on record
  • ryno - September 25, 2009 3:17 a.m.

smart fox dumb chickens
  • iluvmyDS - September 25, 2009 3:11 a.m.

Fantastic (and sickeningly funny) article, enjoying this week very much.
  • Guardian88 - September 25, 2009 2:33 a.m.

HAHAHA hardcore
  • mEgAzD - September 25, 2009 2:31 a.m.

Mr. Antista, I'm proud to say that the fruits of your labour have truly, TRULY paid off. Kudos to you dear sir.
  • otomicks - September 25, 2009 2:26 a.m.

hmm maybe these toons have something to do with emo kids i hear about =/
  • Tymiegie - September 25, 2009 2:10 a.m.

Well actually the entire week of Disney really is the main reason I want to do some re-watching... Now where are those movies stored?
  • Tymiegie - September 25, 2009 2:09 a.m.

Reading this article makes me want to go back and watch some of the Disney VHSs that I watched growing up as a kid
  • Samael - September 25, 2009 1:58 a.m.

I love that same picture of Scar in the Lion King part. Awesome.
  • Valntyne - September 25, 2009 1:56 a.m.

Amazing article Mr. Antista, can't wait to hear you rant about it in the podcast.