• winner2 - October 10, 2012 5:32 a.m.

It's between Dark Souls and Skyrim for me. I think I'll go with Dark Souls just because there is that sense of badassery when you beat a particularly hard boss.
  • Mooshon - October 10, 2012 5:09 a.m.

Absolutely has to be Dark Souls; unrivalled game play, atmosphere and depth. The strongest category this one, won by Skyrim no doubt.
  • jackthemenace - October 10, 2012 4:41 a.m.

Yeah, I'd have to go for Skyrim. I know it wasn't quite as good as Oblivion, IMO at least, but out of the games on the list I've played, it definitely ranked as the best.
  • crazor89 - October 10, 2012 4:34 a.m.

Definitely the toughest category yet...Big Mass Effect fan, yet it has to be Skyrim for me. Despite its issues, I've poured well over 100 hrs into the game. A fantastic experience.
  • taokaka - October 10, 2012 4:11 a.m.

Tough call, firstly I would have liked to have seen tales of graces f make the list, I certainly wouldn't have voted for it though due to its competition being skyrim and mass effect 3. FF XIII-2 doesn't quite make the cut due to the problems with its story and backtracking while the witcher 2 just doesn't quite make it due to the tinsey tiny problem that I still haven't even installed it on my computer yet. So down to ME3 and Skyrim, in the end I had more fun with my argonian ranger than Commander Shepard.
  • robotdickens - October 10, 2012 4:05 a.m.

It's all about Skyrim. Beautiful visuals, an enthralling mod community, engaging and gripping story that spanned across three different games, the attention to detail and despite the rough start, it only got better and the developer was insistent on making it better as time passed.