• GRwarrior - August 21, 2009 9:34 a.m.

I'm sorry, but... What the fuck. $60 dollars for a game... even on pc... is... completely fucking normal. @Aion7... Did you just imply you don't live in Europe.. why are you arguing about a price rise in Europe!!! this site is American. @gtakiller7 *ahem* learn2spell n00b.
  • gtakiller7 - August 21, 2009 8:15 a.m.

every1 has there own opinion but no one cares wot it is lol so stop tryin 2 ruin mw2 4 every1 if u dont like it dont get it
  • garnsr - August 21, 2009 4:08 a.m.

God of War was $40, God of War 2 was $50. Katamari Damacy was $20, We Love Katamari was $30, I believe Beautiful Katamari was at least $50, and the new Katamari is listing at $50. It's not the first time that a successful franchise has raised the price as it goes along, even on the same platform. But only raising the price in Europe seems odd (although the pricing structure in Europe seems more flexible than the US, the MSRP isn't held to as stringently.) I'm looking forward to AC 2, even though my interest in the first one petered out before I finished it.
  • Harmon20 - August 21, 2009 3:54 a.m.

I don't know if I'm gonna pick up MW2 or not. If I do, it'd be after I get Assassin's Creed 2.
  • mertor3190 - August 21, 2009 3:17 a.m.

HEY!.............................SHUT UP
  • Doctalen - August 21, 2009 2:59 a.m.

Can't wait for AvP sounds so kick ass. Seriously a ninja with shoulder mounted guns whats better then that?
  • aion7 - August 21, 2009 2:57 a.m.

The PC version will cost $10 more in the USA, and other countries have raised prices for all versions. People in other countries buy games, you know.
  • Red - August 21, 2009 2:43 a.m.

It's not fair how fun Assassin's Creed 2 sounds. I wanna play it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! reCAPTCHA: strike-related score
  • mentalityljs - August 21, 2009 12:53 a.m.

It's about damn time AvP got it's shit together!
  • Ninja-KiLLR - August 21, 2009 12:41 a.m.

lol at the 1st poster at listing halo 3 as a better option to the next modern warfare lololololololol MW or any COD (except 3) owns halo i plan on buying MW 2 day 1 or 2
  • TheWebSwinger - August 20, 2009 11:05 p.m.

I have a hard time trusting any "behind closed doors demo" (Aliens vs Predator), because I'm pretty sure that editors MUST give the game a favorable impression, or risk severing ties with the developer/publisher.
  • Samael - August 20, 2009 10:06 p.m.

@Jordo Another here who will just be renting Modern Warfare 2, only for the single-player. I was terrible at the first MW multi and if #2's is anything like it...screw that. Single-player was exquisite however.
  • aion7 - August 20, 2009 10:05 p.m.

Yes, if it succeeds it will have been a good business practice. As gamers WE DO NOT WANT THAT. Does anyone here want to pay 10% extra for every game by a big publisher? Of course not. If you really need the game buy used the next day. It will be cheaper and more beneficial to all of us. The argument "if you don't like it, then don't buy it" does not work, because it will take far more than just me not buying it to make any impact on it's sales.
  • lovinmyps3 - August 20, 2009 8:47 p.m.

@aion7 I agree that Activision has some pretty shitty buisness practices and I don't really like them. But... I am still going to buy MW 2 for two reasons: 1. CoD 4 was brilliant and if this can follow that up I'll be happy. 2. I don't like Activision that much but I want to support Infinity Ward.
  • Ragingbull45 - August 20, 2009 7:35 p.m.

AC2 will be the best
  • GREmLiN324 - August 20, 2009 7:31 p.m.

Yeah i think that Mod. War.2, AVP,and Assasins Creed will be insanly good!!!! i dont think i could careless about a gran tourismo though, i think for racing best options are dirt 2 and and Forza 3
  • Uncivilmaxis - August 20, 2009 7:27 p.m.

ditto with what jedi said about the kill streak, Mw2 looks like its going to be great it's the first game that took me off my addiction with halo
  • sklorbit - August 20, 2009 7:25 p.m.

ima buy mw2 either way. i played cod4 longer than any other game ever so the next in the series easily deserves my $$$$$$$ reCAPTCHA: with haight
  • Jedipimp0712 - August 20, 2009 7:03 p.m.

i think i may have shed a tear when i saw the Modern Warfare 2 footage... and my heart started to beat faster... just by watching a clip about 1:30 long... by the way, whoever doesnt want to buy MW2, thats their choice, and i respect that... just leaves one less person for me to kill =] also another thing to note about MW2, the kill streak customization made me almost jizz in my pants.
  • WonsAuto - August 20, 2009 6:06 p.m.

The track Tokyo R246 was in GT4, so it's not a placeholder name. /dork Most looking forward to AC2 and GT4 myself.