• The_Tingler - August 18, 2009 11:20 a.m.

Splinter Cell Conviction? That's looking superb, hope to see more of it shortly.
  • Cepzeu - August 18, 2009 8:25 a.m.

Check out my forum: I NEED FRENDS!!!!!!! >:( + wen is assassins Creeed 2 comin out???
  • jar-head - August 18, 2009 3:58 a.m.

Mass Effect 2/SWKOTORMMO/ Modern Warfare 2 look Great.
  • Silvermech - August 18, 2009 1 a.m.

I wisj I had a good pc to play Mass Effect 2.
  • Samael - August 17, 2009 11:48 p.m.

*clears throat* You forgot I Am Alive. I'll forgive you this time since I think I'm the game's only fan.
  • Eureka - August 17, 2009 11:26 p.m.

What? No Crysis 2?
  • Defguru7777 - August 17, 2009 10:21 p.m.

"It looks slick as hell and flying about Renaissance era Florence in a hang glider of death is sure to trump riding on the original’s hugely stiff horses." Careful with that kind of talk. You might piss off B. Buttercup.
  • Cyberninja - August 17, 2009 6:56 p.m.

i wish i could play these games now
  • AntistasBoneShield - August 17, 2009 6:30 p.m.

This article really got me fired up for gamescom! That was unexpected.
  • CoD_22 - August 17, 2009 5:52 p.m.

imo, possible goty's: uncharted 2 (will be awesome- naughty dog say that this game's campaign makes the last one's look like child's play, the graphics are improved loads even on the 1st game which had brilliant graphics, and over 90mins of cutscenes!- just a question of how awesome compared to the others), mw2 (obvious, but it looks great), blur (from the pgr devs so will have solid gameplay, but is different from other arcade racers in that you get mario kart power-ups, which could make it really fun) i dont know much about rage, but sounds good, driving and shooting mixed up could be pretty fun. oh, and as for your problems with tony hawk ride, you used to have to put your packet of crisps down every few seconds to use the left side of the controller, if youre standing up all the time with no controller, you can eat constantly!
  • Tasty_Pasta - August 17, 2009 5:30 p.m.

w00t, I want news about Mafia 2!!! reCaptcha: which arachnid?
  • kodie - August 17, 2009 5:29 p.m.

hmmm.... Well at least I'm a few reasons more excited then I was before reading this.
  • Sidnapolis - August 17, 2009 4:13 p.m.

@garnsr: lol yea they made a mistake there.
  • garnsr - August 17, 2009 4:09 p.m.

Isn't Bayonetta Sega?