• narutofreak1 - December 11, 2009 2:28 a.m.

totaly true...
  • GameManiac - December 11, 2009 1:06 a.m.

If I were to choose between a PSP Go for $249 and PS3 for $50 more, I'd STILL choose the PS3.
  • AggressiveMold - December 11, 2009 12:23 a.m.

The real complaint against the 360 shouldn't be that it can't surf the internet, but that it doesn't come with the ability to connect to a router wirelessly. To add insult to injury, we have to buy an add-on for $100!. I have a USB adapter on my laptop right now that only cost $15.
  • Defguru7777 - December 11, 2009 12:15 a.m.

They probably left out the Nintendo-Sony Playstation deal because it's been talked about to death. But so has Raiden, so I'm not sure how defendable it is.
  • nik41507 - December 10, 2009 11:57 p.m.

gamesradar, why did you leave out the Nintendo-Sony Playstation deal??? I found it as a bizarre decision.
  • garnsr - December 10, 2009 11:51 p.m.

I like to use my PS3 internet browser for watching some TV shows, or longer stuff, that I don't want to sit in front of the smaller computer screen, with small speakers, to watch. Having a game console that's hooked up to a good screen and audio setup and is internet capable is pretty convenient a lot of the time, just not for Email and such.
  • guarf1 - December 10, 2009 11:13 p.m.

I have that naked chick ad in some really old GamePro or EGM, I forget which one.
  • noobeater - December 10, 2009 10:50 p.m.

fuck you gamesradar...banjo kazooie is my favourite ever game... i even preferred it over goldeneye AND mario 64 yes its that great, i currently own the cartridge and xbox arcade so take that back! however i love the article, some great thoughts presented and a little more serious, with your obvious comedic twist =D
  • Conman93 - December 10, 2009 10:39 p.m.

At first I was shocked jak wasnt going to ps3 bu after playing uncharted 2, Im willing to wait a loooong time
  • lovinmyps3 - December 10, 2009 10:32 p.m.

Pokemon N64. Cue baby laugh.
  • Cyberninja - December 10, 2009 9:49 p.m.

all i have to say is that jak and daxter:lf being on psp is why it wasnt on ps3 you dont port psp games to ps3 it more expensive to buy and it would be the same so it was a smart move to port to ps2 its still cheaper to buy and make
  • JackSkellingtonsSkin - December 10, 2009 9:26 p.m.

"But we’d have liked to think it could have found some time for the franchise that put it on the map." Crash Bandicoot put Naughty Dog on the map.
  • skyguy343 - December 10, 2009 8:37 p.m.

the only reason i can think of for you guys leaving the Nintendo-Sony PlayStation deal out is that it's too much of a fail to write fully.
  • Kordocwaffle - December 10, 2009 8:33 p.m.

Hideo Kojima is a genius fullstop
  • jackthemenace - December 10, 2009 8:04 p.m.

I loved this article so much, especially the fully clothed historical landmarks! @badlonjon- it's hardly a teaser if the game has been announced and is publicly in production- i want rising so much! @ilovemyDS- it's easier for people who don't have easy access to a computer. my sisters an arsewipe, so i'd personally LoVE an internet browser on the 360 @crumbdunkey- you are actually kind of right abutthe second ub. it's good sony did something that, although it would anger gamers a bit, they're still used to it, so nor eal loss, compared to putting in a second nub when they're not ready and ruining gameplay for all their new games. nice work!
  • crumbdunky - December 10, 2009 8 p.m.

More pointless Sony bashing GR? Really, the PSP Go not having a second analogue was expected by anyone with any intelligence at all. Less than a year after the PSP3000 with a raft of top titles lined up to play on it Sony were just unable to give the Go a second nub. It's a sadly overpriced and pointless foray into DD which dies because there's just no good reason to have one over the 3000 which Sony couldn't make obselete less than a yeaer after release-imagine the wailing if they had! So the second stick(which WILL be in PSP2 when the games can improve as the power and memory is upped)wasn't possivle and the decision isn't just defensible it's just about the only thing Sony did right over the whole mess! As it srands the biggest two issues are that DD is just too expensive atm and you have to give up all your opld ganmes too. I suppose the fact the 3000 has a bigger screen and you could buy one with 16gig of memory for way less than a Go kills it unless you want to pay £230 for a Bluetooth functioning PSP. Seriously, though hammering them for the mistake you chose(at this time as the original PSP should prolly have two sticks anyway)is plain wrong and something we all knew would happen anyway.
  • iluvmyDS - December 10, 2009 7:46 p.m.

Disagree about the point of the 360 not having a browser, I don't know why a GAMING console needs one. Sure it sucks not to have it but I have a computer in the same room.
  • StoveToTheFace - December 10, 2009 7:46 p.m.

i actually really like the PSP GO, no having to have a extra pocket full of UMDs...the fact that i had to lug around tons of games made me not use the psp that much, with the go i tend to use it much more..but anyway im going off subject my point was yes i like the PSP GO but...... NO SECOND LOG STICK ARE YOU KIDDING ME COME ON SONY!!!
  • iKOemos - December 10, 2009 7:43 p.m.

A PS3 Jak and Daxter would have been nice but I'd rather have Naughty Dog focus their energy on making Uncharted 3.
  • Eenieboy - December 10, 2009 6:41 p.m.

I don't know if I'm ready for more Raiden gameplay (I still have nightmares of that naked, well toned body... shudder)