• codystovall - December 21, 2013 8:27 p.m.

I am Cody
  • RebornKusabi - December 22, 2013 11:18 p.m.

As am I.
  • TheGooseinator - December 21, 2013 5:18 p.m.

Lee Everett. The Walking Dead's intro has you on your way to prison, and you have the rest of the game to prove not that you were innocent, but rather that you are a better, more caring person than what society has labeled you as. Also, Lee's connection with Clem was one of the most dynamic and heartfelt relationships in gaming, to the point that I shed actual tears during the game's ending.
  • shawksta - December 21, 2013 11:31 a.m.

2011? Damn Goddamn Capcom and that Cody ending in Street Fighter X Tekken teasing a new Final Fight
  • BladedFalcon - December 21, 2013 11:09 a.m.

Man... I feel like an old fart now. Usually since I had discovered the site in the late 2010, seeing ClassicRadar articles was cool because they were always things that I hadn't read before, so they felt new to me... Now apparently I've been here for so long that articles I DO remember when they had come out are now posted XD
  • TheGooseinator - December 21, 2013 5:21 p.m.

Same! Found the site at the very end of 2009, right when I got my 360. Hilarious to see whether or not the articles of "old" hold up. More often than not, they do.
  • Defguru7777 - February 5, 2011 5:03 p.m.

I always like Billy Coen from Resident Evil 0 (and The Umbrella Chronicles). I just though he looked cool.
  • Darkhawk - February 5, 2011 6:34 a.m.

> Correction! Cody = Final Fight, not Street Fighter. Would you call Mega Man a Marvel vs. Capcom character? Clearly, Jim Sterling knows nothing about video games!
  • AuthorityFigure - February 5, 2011 1:58 a.m.

Ganon was a convict? Somehow I missed that. He must have a lot of warrants out on him. Speaking of which, why aren't there any Hyrulian Police?
  • GameManiac - February 4, 2011 9:26 p.m.

I agree completely with Ganon, especially after Ocarina of Time's ending. I might recall Cody, once I get SSFIV:3D for the 3DS.
  • jackthemenace - February 4, 2011 3:40 p.m.

"More important than jailing a war hero who misses his daddy"- LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL! I Completely forgot Marcus was in prison :L And Ganon is actually an AMZING convict, now you mention it :P
  • Stabby_Joe - February 4, 2011 3:16 p.m.

The Suffering wasn't a "mixed" game, Ties that Bind on the other hand...
  • SunnyvaleTrash - February 4, 2011 2:47 p.m.

Wow, I totally forgot about The Suffering. I really enjoyed that game.
  • FanofSaiyan - February 4, 2011 2:40 p.m.

What about Sly Cooper (even though he's only technically been imprisoned only once throughout the course of his series). His IS a professional thief after all...
  • philipshaw - February 4, 2011 1:52 p.m.

Great list
  • GorditaSlim - February 4, 2011 12:13 p.m.

Another fantastic article. I remember playing The Suffering when it was released, and while the game mechanics were mediocre, I loved the game's atmosphere. That's definitely a franchise that I feel could use some new life, whether it be in the form of a sequel or a remake.
  • d0x - February 4, 2011 9:50 a.m.

While I agree Riddick was at its best for the prison stuff which was about half the game as long as you stuck with the stealth style play the rest was still rewarding from a gameplay perspective. The non prison stuff's only issue was the story. It was just more interesting in prison but otherwise the game and the "remake" are incredible and now you can get it on demand for $20..or less used at gamestop. If you dont have it you owe it to yourself to get it.
  • oryandymackie - February 4, 2011 8:02 a.m.

@fetalspray No, I'm pretty sure Torque was silent through the entire game.
  • mattdark - February 4, 2011 7:22 a.m.

Agree with the other posts round here, no love for Jack?
  • Trg564 - February 4, 2011 4:53 a.m.

How about the character you play as in Oblivion? Then again, you kind of get a pardon from Emperor whatever he's called.