• Mamudo - September 7, 2010 5:53 a.m.

Thumbs up for Gepetto!
  • FETALJUICE - September 7, 2010 7:22 a.m.

What about Shun-Di from the Virtua Fighter series? Old bastard with drunken master fighting style = pure WIN Colonel Hoffman from the Gears of War series? I love how he bitched at you for losing in the first Gears multiplayer and he still kicks Locust ass for being a Senior Officer.
  • JD_Method - September 7, 2010 8:44 a.m.

No Victor Sullivan from Uncharted? He's a dirty old man, and he shoots people too.
  • mrplow8 - September 7, 2010 12:42 p.m.

Where's Cranky Kong?
  • grizzly311 - September 7, 2010 2:44 p.m.

Glad to see Gepetto on the list. I forgot about that crazy bastard. Also reminds me that I never played the first Shadow Hearts.
  • paganpoet - September 7, 2010 4:06 p.m.

How could you not be obsessed with Snake's butt, though? It's practically in your face at all times in any MGS game.
  • b1utm3ister - September 8, 2010 1:30 a.m.

ahhh loved this post! Well there's Borderland's TK (though he's not too old) but has a wooden leg and talks about taking some awful dumps so that's something.. Also Mr. Larry Laffer, he's old and crusty (everywhere) by now!
  • philipshaw - September 8, 2010 10:52 a.m.

Great article but I would have had that gunslinger you meet in RDR when you first get into Mexico, his name escapes me though
  • MaynardJ - September 8, 2010 2 p.m.

How about the guy that gives Link sword training in The Wind Waker? And his brother upstairs?
  • skyline19 - September 9, 2010 1:04 p.m.

Fisher isnt that old! hes still the greatest badass on the list though
  • BurntToShreds - September 10, 2010 10:05 p.m.

Bill is in Valhalla now...
  • barrage7667 - December 1, 2010 3:18 a.m.

xcuse me?? WHAT ABOUT THE END!!! jeez hes the awesomest of the awesome
  • shmikey - December 1, 2010 9:38 a.m.

This brings to mind the possessed house from Ugly Americans. Now all I can think about is "USE THE GODDAMN COASTER!!!" That old crazy house, what will it kill with next?