• AuthorityFigure - October 15, 2009 11:52 a.m.

What *was* this article. A mere trifle? Weird idea.
  • themojo - September 8, 2008 9 p.m.

axe is called lynx in england. much cooler. btw i dont know the queen any american people. i get that a lot on xbox live.
  • therealone - September 6, 2008 6:26 p.m.

it's alright but nothing special
  • drprofessor - September 6, 2008 4:16 p.m.

I laughed hard at Golden Axe and Zaxxon. Decent article for some diversion.
  • crazyqazqaz - September 6, 2008 4:01 p.m.

Gosh!! Could the great Games Radar be running out of ideas? No surely not!? Naff article GR, what happened?
  • Cernunnos - September 6, 2008 8:08 a.m.

a master chief card would be really nice. ^^ wouldnt really see uncle ben's rice as a valid entry, as i refuse to call spiderman a videogame, as it was a comic and cartoon first.
  • Ravenbom - September 6, 2008 3:52 a.m.

Thanks guys,I don't care about credit; though I am glad that someone is fleshing out my ideas, since I'm too lazy/busy to want to photoshop my ideas. Wait, I should say busy, since that's the adult thing to say, even though lazy is the cold, hard truth.
  • GR_DavidHoughton - September 5, 2008 9:04 p.m.

Ravenbom, you catagorically win this thread. E-applause to you.
  • mr_brightside - September 5, 2008 8:13 p.m.

not bad. i loved the master chief card!
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 5, 2008 6:56 p.m.

I posted a thread link just six comments ago. Go there and post if you have some. Also, @ Ravenbom, yours are so good I'm compiling a reader edition for next week. I've got the art team turning your ideas into Photoshops. Don't worry, you'll receive full credit for the ideas!
  • SicSemperFi - September 5, 2008 6:29 p.m.

None or good except the Halo credit card.
  • burningmunkey - September 5, 2008 8:13 a.m.

Good idea!
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - September 5, 2008 6:05 a.m.

To all those who want more, I give you http://radarnation.gamesradar.com/thread.jspa?threadID=48994 Post away, if your photoshop skills are willing and able!
  • Ravenbom - September 5, 2008 5:09 a.m.

Well, on my way to the store, Target: Terror, in the same complex as a Best Buy where they have Space Acer computers on sale, I couldn't turn the puns off in my head. Sitting in traffic my head almost blew up because of all the puns I had. First I passed a Burger King of All Cosmos, then a Sam and Remax office. Then I thought about how Double Tree hotels can be changed to Double Dragon. Then I wished we had some White Castle...vania? in Socal. I passed a Red Chrono Cross before getting to the store. Shopping, I saw the would-be Wii game, Project Arm & H.A.M.M.E.R., it was in the same aisle as the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Wax. I went to get something to drink and found StarOceanSpray next to the Fanta Hourglass. I decided I needed something harder, and picked up a 12pack of Rolling Rockman that was on sale. I get back to my car and I find I'm parked between an Infinti Undiscovery and a Nissan Titan Quest. I'm chewing a piece of Juno Eclipse Gum, as I drive past a Washington Mutalisk. (Yes I played a lot of StarCraft in High School) I know I'm almost home when I pass the Kung-Fu Panda Express. Now I'm home and I can chill with my Rolling Rockman 9 pack, (yeah, I had a few) and peruse Zack and Wikipedia to make sure I'm getting the game references right. Others I couldn't weave into a mostly true short story: Volvo = Voldo, DK's Cracker Barrel Blast, Stridex = Strider, Pac Sun = Pac Man, Everquest = Everlast, Tyson's Chicken = Mike Tyson's Chicken, and Red Stihl. Also Bounce logo or Whoppers candy logo in front of Ivy's tits. Lucky this isn't just video game puns, it's Company Logos, otherwise someone might have already posted a Shadow of the Colonic photoshop.
  • Tasty_Pasta - September 5, 2008 5:06 a.m.

Lol, Uncle Ben's was the best!
  • game-.-freak - September 5, 2008 2:25 a.m.

Sonic baby! Shame, seeing as I am on 'Team Sonic' (Sonic VS Mario days) it saddens me to see that this is the best thing he has appeared on.
  • Smeggs - September 5, 2008 2:19 a.m.

Wow, you guys up in the offices get REALLY bored don't you?
  • hud4567 - September 5, 2008 12:27 a.m.

Pretty small article, but pretty funny to....untill the rice, not so funny after the rice
  • GamesRadarJoeMcNeilly - September 4, 2008 11:53 p.m.

MOAR: somebody start a thread in the forums for ppl to contribute their pix
  • Holy Diver - September 4, 2008 11:06 p.m.

Pretty clever