• BipolarTroll - June 4, 2013 12:42 a.m.

Got a few bucks and gotta choose only two; Last of Us and Project X Zone it is.
  • avantguardian - June 2, 2013 12:31 a.m.

i can't be the only one on here who's going to play the shit out of company of heroes 2, right? right?
  • The_Tingler - June 3, 2013 12:10 p.m.

Nope! The first was excellent and the second looks even better.
  • avantguardian - June 3, 2013 3:52 p.m.

that's more like it:)
  • Golddav3 - June 1, 2013 7:34 a.m.

I hope to god that the Deadpool game is really good, really looking forward to it. I'm guessing you guys will put up a review for it? Want to make sure that I'm spending my money wisely.
  • The_Tingler - June 3, 2013 8:23 a.m.

I was looking forward to it, but the utter absence of any marketing, previews, screenshots or videos beyond the first couple of announcement trailers does not inspire confidence. This may be the side of High Moon that made Transformers: Dark of the Moon instead of War For Cybertron.
  • Bloodstorm - June 1, 2013 7 a.m.

I really need to come up with the money to get Last of Us. It's the reason I bought a PS3. I've heard, whether it is actually the case, that the layoffs that happened at High Moon Studios is because Deadpool is pretty terrible (of course, that's not going to stop Activision from releasing it). I'd advise anyone waiting to get that to wait for reviews, and not get burned like so many did with Colonial Marines. It will be a shame is High Moon gets shut down after this. I really wanted to see a follow up to Fall of Cybertron,
  • Bloodstorm - June 1, 2013 7:02 a.m.

State of Decay looks interesting, not sure if it is enough to get me back on my 360. It has the potential to be pretty terrible.
  • Bloodstorm - June 1, 2013 7:04 a.m.

Also, when did Remember Me become PC only?
  • thesilentassassin - May 31, 2013 4:49 p.m.

I think i will be the rebel here and choose state of decay over last of us its my dream zombie game
  • ThatGamerDude - June 2, 2013 9:39 a.m.

Same here. I was always more interested in State of Decay or The Last of Us. However, that's not to say that I think The Last of Us will be bad. I could end up getting both.
  • pokepark7 - May 31, 2013 3:18 p.m.

OK I guess this is a good list, I might only buy like 3-4 of these but still GREAT list Henry :D
  • Rub3z - May 31, 2013 12:36 p.m.

So if you're the Mayor in the new Animal crossing, is Tom Nook by now the totalitarian mob-boss governor? Or perhaps you're just a figurehead, a puppet through which Nook enacts his iron grip on the city's cash flow? When is an Animal crossing game just going to outright be a grim vision of a dying world under the tyrannical rule of Nook? When will the entire adventure just center around managing and carrying out your own insurgency, coming to a climax within the very halls of his own Third Reich-like castle of doom, the final boss being Nook himself clad in a mech suit with that runs on the piles of money he's sucked from the populace over the years, eyes glowing red with demonic fury? I'm picturing an Animal Crossing adventure by way of Wolfenstein 3D...
  • GR_HenryGilbert - May 31, 2013 2:59 p.m.

No, Nook puts on a pretty friendly face. You still pay him money to improve your house, but no more are you his wage slave
  • Rub3z - May 31, 2013 3:33 p.m.

Oh. Nice. ... So clearly he's just taking a break to finalize his plans for world domination. In fact, I'd say he's just allowing you the pleasure of THINKING you're not his slave anymore, the better for you to enact his plans without you knowing it. He's just going to let you operate as mayor to give you the illusion of control, when really tout just a cog turning the device of his sinister machinations all along.
  • mafyooz - May 31, 2013 12:17 p.m.

I've just finished playing the Last Of Us demo and can safely say I'll be getting it in the not too distant future :)
  • Talvari - May 31, 2013 11:47 a.m.

Pretty good month for games!
  • slimjim441 - May 31, 2013 11:33 a.m.

Okay, so I really only need to worry about getting The Last of Us. I should have enough time to scrounge up enough for Deadpool, granted that Activision doesn't screw it up so bad that even with 'Pool being great, the game is unplayable. I'm expecting it to be about the same level as Splatterhouse (which was amazing, in its own rite). We'll see; as a Deadpool fan, I feel an obligation to buy it day-one, but as a part-time worker with bills to play (and a Warhammer 40K to finish), I might hold off for the first or second price-cut.