• michelkeepertje - October 26, 2009 10:02 a.m.

If there's one gaming character who deserves to die, it's Navi, Zelda fans know him/her/it/whatever-it-is as the anoying fairy from Ocarina of Time, repeating the same stupid messages and when you try to ignore the fairy, you repeatedly hear: "Hey! Hello! Hey!" It's freaking annoying and through the entire game I wished Ganondorf would there the little wings of this annoying bastard! Great article by the way, loved the picture about getting mocked in heaven!
  • michelkeepertje - October 26, 2009 10:05 a.m.

Little mistake in my comment, Ganondorf should tear the wings of, my bad!
  • pastycaucasian - October 26, 2009 5:26 p.m.

It's better for them to be dead then me.
  • Rattlehead - October 26, 2009 9:09 p.m.

I'm suprised the scientist who said "I'll help! Only I know everything!" right before walking into a bunch of trip mines wasn't on here
  • noobeater - October 26, 2009 10:15 p.m.

lol you guys are dicks keep running on bout carmine, one person said it so im sure they got the message. i myself thought it was a great article and gears is utter crap anyway :D
  • Dondada - October 27, 2009 5:10 a.m.

Someone went a lil crazy with the photoshop dont ya think.
  • bonerachieved - October 27, 2009 3:46 p.m.

You guys used conker's bad fur day! Sweeeeeet, that game can be put in so many articles. good work guys take care!
  • TheLonelyDancer42 - October 27, 2009 8:02 p.m.

Carmine dies because he is a red-shirt. That's the whole joke. Carmine is a shade of red.
  • SilverWerewolf - October 27, 2009 8:32 p.m.

Nino's death = Ouch. Eli = *shudders* I loved the mean-faced, ruler-carrying teacher in Nino's savior shot. She made me chuckle for a bit.
  • Josh1664 - October 27, 2009 11:44 p.m.

Carmine dint deserve to die !!, he was a legend lol, he was even back in the second due to popular demand ha ha ha, carmine forever !
  • EmmaXII - October 28, 2009 1:12 a.m.

The half life death was sad D: *beware colossi rights movement below* WHY DO THE COLOSSI DESEREVE TO DIE! Theyr jst wondering around minding their own business wen sum JERK (wander is awesome btw) cums around and stabs them (where it hurts) til they die and god knows there too god dam slow to do anything about it! And all 16 awesome thing die to bring back ONE ded gurl!
  • JoeMasturbaby - October 28, 2009 9:14 p.m.

shouldve included the lady from GTA: Chinatown wars. the bitch dies on the first mission and there are no other female characters in the game.
  • Megajamz - October 28, 2009 11:31 p.m.

never realised how very much alike the advisor is to the brain alien in starship troopers..
  • Cwf2008 - October 29, 2009 5:59 a.m.

Congratulations you guys couldnt take a joke so they removed the entire section about the Carmine getting Beserkered
  • gamefreakl1996 - February 14, 2010 1:28 a.m.

lol, i pissed myself laughing when the first Carmine died, repeating what he said over and over "Guys, my gun wont reload, dammit, stupid gu-sniped" and i know thats not how it goes, but it was funny as hell watching
  • D0CCON - February 14, 2010 2:40 a.m.

I beat Half Life 2 episode 2 one day before I read this. So glad I managed to avoid that spoiler.