• Fishow753 - April 15, 2009 7:18 p.m.

I expect people to just glance over this article and call Tyler a sexist pig.If you do, you are dumb.
  • Dr.Mr.Gamer - April 15, 2009 7:26 p.m.

ya i can see this article getting a whole lot of crap from people who just read headlines. really good article though, might try a few of these.
  • winterwolf - April 15, 2009 8:13 p.m.

Cool. Never would have guessed about the Silent Hill; but makes sense. BTW, I read Coulter's stuff, guess that makes me an alien parasite.
  • mrandydixon - April 15, 2009 8:15 p.m.

@winterwolf: Yes, yes it does.
  • FalconMbuster - April 15, 2009 8:19 p.m.

Oh, thank you GR, for reminding me of my recent dating troubles. HIGH FIVE!! :O
  • Greed - April 15, 2009 8:27 p.m.

omfg guyz wtf respect woman you sexist pig thats why this site sux its all about boobs and fart joks omfg im nevr coming here agan
  • The_Lurcher - April 15, 2009 8:48 p.m.

im assuming your joking greed or do you enjoy people calling you a twat? @FalconMbuster yeah this has brought back memories of arguments and tears (for the girl not me) then again i think her asking me to go shopping with her (for fucking clothes!) instead of talking to my freinds on xbox live was a step to far. For those to young never ever agree to go shopping for clothes its boring on your own let alone standing outside claires accesories for over an hour! (personal experience and scarring shown here) ReCAPTCHA: Altoona Consolation = WTF?
  • kingpin202 - April 15, 2009 9:08 p.m.

I actually have a few female friends of mine that love fighting games...as long as you give them a handicap, they seem to enjoy it. Well, Soul Calibur 4 anyway. Also true on girls not liking CoD. They were like, "Quit being mean to the little british boys!" "But he called me a loser." "I don't care, it's not nice." lol.
  • garnsr - April 15, 2009 9:44 p.m.

I think fighting games are fairly girl-friendly, they just aren't likely to play more than a few matches. And my girlfriend often asks why I keep playing a game that I've spent so much time yelling at, not noticing all the time spent happily blowing off peoples' heads or landing cool jumps or whatever, before I get to the parts that make me string together profanities and almost twist my controller in half. Accurate article, I say.
  • GamesRadarTylerWilde - April 15, 2009 9:59 p.m.

Survival horror, for whatever reason, seems to be a common thread when I ask people about this.
  • Mittenz - April 15, 2009 11:15 p.m.

I have a girlfriend who goes to 4chan and plays Silent Hill and Persona 4, so why did I bother reading this?
  • iKOemos - April 15, 2009 11:54 p.m.

@ Greed: You'll be back. No-one can stay away from Gamesradar
  • zymn - April 16, 2009 1:50 a.m.

heh, my somewhat gf's favorite games are Call of Duty 4&5. take that! but anyways, awesome list!
  • gmilf71 - April 16, 2009 3:19 a.m.

lol the backseat gamer thing can be for anyone, not just girls. i must admit i do that alot to my brother when he's playing Resistance 2 and he yells at me when i die due to carelessness in nazi zombies.
  • chrisat928 - April 16, 2009 4 a.m.

So glad my wife is a gamer. Makes life so much easier.
  • Forsakenday - April 16, 2009 5:37 a.m.

Lol at the ammo part in rule #5. But yeah, this is good. I'll try to remember this.
  • Elbo444 - April 16, 2009 6:40 a.m.

omg gr you bunch of sexist racist fascist pigs this article is OBVIOUSLY only talking about tits and stuff in all seriousness though it was a good article, rule #5 is way too true
  • JCBlueNose - April 16, 2009 8:34 a.m.

I also think that some of this is true it's hard to get your girlfriend to sit with you when you are on your Xbox or whatever when your playing Grand Theft Auto
  • Psycho77 - April 16, 2009 10:21 a.m.

no what i would say is this guy is a loser. experience?..you?..haha buddy you and your girl prob been together since preschool...if i were her i would want to stay in and play games too so i wouldnt have to go out and be seen with you..look she has to put on those big ski goggles to hide herself with you...yo girl call me and i show you some real fun games to play..and you wont have to worry about looking like a stuffed bear in the morning from any hair falling off my ugly balding head.... *cough* lit son.
  • JCBlueNose - April 16, 2009 10:36 a.m.

I don't know what your talkin about mate