• XanderGC - January 12, 2012 6:31 p.m.

Upon watching it I swear the PS3 version looked a tad bit blurry compared to the 360 version. Maybe it was just my imagination lol.
  • darron13 - January 12, 2012 6:13 p.m.

I see no difference...of course such a thing is near impossible as the GR video player doesn't let you force the quality and since my internet connection is kinda crap it randomly becomes an amorphous blob so...pretty hard to see if its different
  • MsSmith - January 12, 2012 5:40 p.m.

Honestly, they don't look all that different from each other and this isn't really something that's debated about the two versions of the game. The only REAL difference I can think of when it comes to FFXIII was the issue of needing a competent d-pad for combat which the 360 lacked. The game is still consistently gorgeous regardless of platform and shouldn't be an issue.
  • samsneeze - January 12, 2012 4:53 p.m.

• Oujisama - January 12, 2012 6:12 p.m.

Geez put a fucking sock in it asshole. It got a perfect score from Famitsu, give it a fucking chance instead of just spouting putrid hate like a diseased dog. Lowlife
  • samsneeze - January 12, 2012 6:48 p.m.

Lol, why you mad though? I don't care about Famitsu's scores since they been gradually becoming more lenient and because I don't really care about a reviewer's score in general. Nothing topples an individual's personal experience with a title. I just don't see Final Fantasy XIII-2 being a much better game than Final Fantasy XIII.
  • CalamityEnsues - January 12, 2012 8:12 p.m.

I think the point is, why the hell are you coming on here to tell people that the game sucks? The article is not Does This Game Suck. Sheesh man, get a job.
  • samsneeze - January 12, 2012 8:39 p.m.

I think you missed like half of my first post. Seriously, can't people post a negative opinion about something without getting labeled as a troublemaker?
  • TrAnMu - January 12, 2012 9:41 p.m.

The only thing is. If you have a negative opinion of a game from the get go, why did you even click on this article. I mean, I don't really care for sports games or shooters, but I don't click on ever madden or COD article I see to tell everyone about how much I think a new one will suck. The only people reading an article discussing a game should be those interested or willing to give it a chance, not those who judge a game before even playing it. I bet you didn't even beat XIII. *sigh* Idiots these days.
  • Kuroken - January 13, 2012 8:27 a.m.

I don't really like economics, but I pay attetion to articles about them, especially this days, and I discuss them with other people. Just Because I don't like something doesn't mean I have to be oblivious to it neither does it mean I can't comment on it. *sigh* idiots these years.
  • samsneeze - January 13, 2012 11:53 a.m.

Since you appear to be missing the point of my first post, I will explain it to you. "Well the game itself is most likely crap either way, so I don't really see how a twitch difference between consoles matter." Meaning, even though the game may have a minimal difference in performance between consoles, it doesn't matter since it will probably play like the first one did, which was crap. See, I was on topic and I had a legitimate point. People should just start keeping an open mind to negative opinions.
  • marioman50 - January 13, 2012 10:11 a.m.

If you had given reasons way you didn't like the 1st game, and reasons why you don't think the 2nd game will be better, based on actual evidence, that would be one thing. But no, you basically said, this article makes no difference to me, because this game will most likely be CRAP. Then why comment in the first place, if not just to be a smart ass? You know that this remains people's favorite gaming series. Did you really not expect any kind of backlash? I'm not a big follower of FF either, but if you don't want to be accused of trolling, then don't troll.
  • samsneeze - January 13, 2012 11:57 a.m.

Since you appear to be missing the point of my first post, I will explain it to you. "Well the game itself is most likely crap either way, so I don't really see how a twitch difference between consoles matter." Meaning, even though the game may have a minimal difference in performance between consoles, it doesn't matter since it will probably play like the first one did, which was crap. I don't give a fuck about hurting people's feelings when it comes to games. I'm not going to sit quietly in a corner if I don't like something, that'd be silly. Since when has sharing an opinion besides the norm considered trolling? How does the internet not understand how to use its own words.
  • Cyberninja - January 13, 2012 1:27 p.m.

well the game wont be crap but its your opinion so i will respect it even if you make it seem like its a fact when you said "it doesn't matter since it will probably play like the first one did, which was crap. See, I was on topic and I had a legitimate point. People should just start keeping an open mind to negative opinions." which wasn't a legitimate fact because that's just what you think.
  • samsneeze - January 13, 2012 1:41 p.m.

Question. Do you know what the word "probably" means? Because, I don't think you do. Points do not equal facts. What planet are you from? You think it'll be good. I think it'll be bad. See, opinions, there is nothing wrong with them.
  • marioman50 - January 14, 2012 2:07 a.m.

Your criticism about x wasn't constructive. Your criticism was voiced on a page that obviously attracts many fans of x. How is that not trolling?
  • samsneeze - January 14, 2012 3:22 a.m.

Since when has trolling been attributed to someone posting how they feel about a game? All posts don't have to be constructive in order to please a bunch of nobodies about a topic. What's the point of posting somewhere if I can't say what I want without someone trying to jump down my throat?
  • marioman50 - January 14, 2012 3:17 p.m.

You don't want to please a bunch of nobodies, but you DO want to argue w/ a bunch of nobodies. Your original comment was basically "I don't care about x". I guess your indifference and desire to argue w/ nobodies is really important to you for you to keep arguing about it. Have fun!
  • samsneeze - January 14, 2012 5:39 p.m.

I'm just trying to clear up a stupid misunderstanding that some people can't seem to wrap their head around. It appears trying to do so is pointless since people here can not only not comprehend what they read, but also be assholes about it. Go figure.
  • Funkzillabot - January 14, 2012 4:32 a.m.

I thought the very same thing....until I tried the demo. The demo is free. (after FF13, my expectation were extremely low. I can say, it's better then I thought it would be. They've improved a lot. But this is a personal judgement call.)