• Apastron - October 24, 2012 2:35 p.m.

Ravenholm is a good suggestion. The bathysphere on the descent to Rapture or absolutely anywhere in the world of Okami would be my suggestions.
  • CocainCuresAll - October 24, 2012 2:30 p.m.

Is it cheating if I say Bonerville? (my Animal crossing town?)
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 2:33 p.m.

Always named mine Hogsmeade Lol, another great choice.
  • J-Fid - October 24, 2012 5:35 p.m.

I think it would be pretty cool to live in one of my Animal Crossing towns. It's so laid back, and there is never a bad weather day. The rain is where I make most of my money.
  • Moondoggie1157 - October 24, 2012 2:17 p.m.

I always have a warm spell come over me when I would enter the town of Fletz in The Legend of Dragoon. The music was warm and welcoming, the people were kind (even the bar folk) and the city was based right on the sea... So perfect haha I still love that music... My number 2 would be the first level, Beach in Pokemon Snap. Taking photos of Lapras, the waving Snorlax, Meowth trying to be scary... After a shitty day, the beach makes everything seem like it's going to be ok.
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 2:20 p.m.

That's a really good one, several levels from PKMN Snap would have made my list if I had thought of it Lol
  • GR_LucasSullivan - October 24, 2012 2:53 p.m.

your wish is partially granted
  • Moondoggie1157 - October 24, 2012 3:11 p.m.

Thanks Lucas, you da man
  • Helios - October 24, 2012 2:05 p.m.

Oerba in Final Fantasy XIII-2. I can't remember exactly which time is my favorite (I think it might be 400 AF), but I like all three of them quite a bit. The location itself is nice to look at, but I also really liked the music.
  • someonetgsn - October 24, 2012 2:26 p.m.

Personally I like Bresha Ruins 300AF. I am not a fan of winter, but the snow was something new. Also, the song "Sprint" playing indefinately was great, because I love that song. I was sad when I got all the fragments there... but at least I can return to farm for gil from Don Tonberries. Then again, I find something to love about every area in Final Fantasy XIII, and XIII-2. I never knew how much of a graphics whore I was until I played those games. :D
  • wingsdjy - October 24, 2012 2:01 p.m.

My favorite place would be the Shai-Gen Corporation District in Crackdown. I spent many hours firing endless rockets and wall-climbing in the SUV. It's best with a co-op buddy.
  • winner2 - October 24, 2012 10:23 p.m.

Did you ever try getting the SUV to the top of the tower with the black military guy? I think that's where you can do the most flips if you jump the SUV off the top floor.
  • wingsdjy - October 25, 2012 10:04 a.m.

Yeah. I climbed that one and the main tower with the final boss. The very top of that building angles out, so it's a great spot for flips.
  • JarkayColt - October 24, 2012 2 p.m.

I agree with Dave on Snowpeak Ruins (and just Snowpeak in general) Definitely a standout place in my book. Loved sticking the ammo in the cannons and blowing all the Freezards up. Really unique dungeon too. One of my favourite places is Metropolis in Ratchet & Clank. Since it's in 3 of the games it's different each time you explore it. The version in Tools of Destruction was pretty breathtaking and basically justified the PS3 in my mind at the time. But yeah, it was pretty cool in the original game too, what with the fitness course, the train section, and doing stupid stuff like blowing up the Qwark blimp. Seeing all the buildings, foliage and flying cars everywhere was quite impressive at the time.
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 1:53 p.m.

I've got several favorite gaming hang out spots. With Lake Hylia and Safe Rooms covered I'll just start from number 3 Lol 3. The section of the Cave level in Super Mario 64 that has the giant swimming Barney lookin' dinosaur. Something about the island, the water and the music just bring me back to a past happy place I went to as a child. 4. The midpoint store(/hotel?) found in the Thunder Plains in Final Fantasy X, that place has some of my favorite music in a video game playing in the background (Was it called the traveling company? I think that is what it was on the sound track) and on top of that it was a place to re-fuel after getting hit by lightning 1000 times. 5. Random secluded chapel in Dragon Quest X... I can't remember the name of the location it was in, I just remember it was on a hill that fed off into a cliff that overlooked the ocean. Beautiful. 6. The Cigar Room in Bioshock. My favorite section of the whole game. Someday i hope to have a similar room in my house. 7. Atop the tower where you ring the bell in Wind Waker, that game has many relaxing areas(I love the little cave you find the little wood guy in) but that specific location is just EPIC, I still get chills rining that bell in present playthroughs. 8. Cinnabar Island Pokemon Yellow, I love that little island and I spent a lot of time there doing the Missingno glitch, really fond of the music too. 9. DK Jungle in Mario Kart 64. Easily my favorite track of the series, stray off the path and expect to get pelted with coconuts. 10. The Hotel in Hotel Dusk. That whole game mesmerized me and I think my favorite section of the hotel is where you set up the tree for Melissa on Christmas. I'm still pissed they never released the sequel in America :(, the music the art style and the characters just really fit the game and I was really looking forward to more. Here is to hoping for an Eshop release...
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 1:56 p.m.

I'd like to add The Estate map from MW2, loved that Map. Always owned in that stage and there was a lot of detail in the lodge atop the hill. Also really enjoyed the Quarry, why did people hate that map?
  • bebl09 - October 24, 2012 6:35 p.m.

I'm pretty sure the Missingno glitch didn't work on Pokemon Yellow, I thought it was only on Red and Blue?
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 25, 2012 8:11 a.m.

Looking back I can't remember, I really liked the island either way. Just change Yellow with Blue I guess, I owned both and I liked Yellow more because of Pikachu Lol
  • bebl09 - October 25, 2012 4:38 p.m.

Haha fair enough, I also owned both, although I started with Red. I'm only sure about Yellow not having the glitch because my friend had Yellow and he couldn't do it, so he used to trade his Pokemon to me, seeing as I could do the glitch, so I could level them up with infinite rare candies and stat enhancers and then trade them back lol.