• Moondoggie1157 - October 24, 2012 2:17 p.m.

I always have a warm spell come over me when I would enter the town of Fletz in The Legend of Dragoon. The music was warm and welcoming, the people were kind (even the bar folk) and the city was based right on the sea... So perfect haha I still love that music... My number 2 would be the first level, Beach in Pokemon Snap. Taking photos of Lapras, the waving Snorlax, Meowth trying to be scary... After a shitty day, the beach makes everything seem like it's going to be ok.
  • GR_LucasSullivan - October 24, 2012 2:53 p.m.

your wish is partially granted
  • Moondoggie1157 - October 24, 2012 3:11 p.m.

Thanks Lucas, you da man
  • CocainCuresAll - October 24, 2012 2:30 p.m.

Is it cheating if I say Bonerville? (my Animal crossing town?)
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 24, 2012 2:33 p.m.

Always named mine Hogsmeade Lol, another great choice.
  • J-Fid - October 24, 2012 5:35 p.m.

I think it would be pretty cool to live in one of my Animal Crossing towns. It's so laid back, and there is never a bad weather day. The rain is where I make most of my money.
  • Apastron - October 24, 2012 2:35 p.m.

Ravenholm is a good suggestion. The bathysphere on the descent to Rapture or absolutely anywhere in the world of Okami would be my suggestions.
  • Evanesco - October 24, 2012 2:42 p.m.

My favorite place is New Austin in Read Dead.
  • kazimierz3000 - October 24, 2012 2:44 p.m.

Dolphin Park-Wave Race 64
  • t_skwerl - October 24, 2012 2:50 p.m.

Final Fantasy 7 - There's a loooong road up north (on your way to you know who's demise) with a little house type thing on the right with a save room in it. The music here is absolutely terrific. Red Dead Redemption - You're likely to be interrupted any time you stop, but looking at all those buffalo on the plains. Just taking a moment to take it all in. Tall Trees, the buttes in Mexico. Great stuff. Mass Effect - Like the pic says. The Presidium, in the sun with the blue sky overhead and the clouds rolling by. Nice.
  • smashpro1 - October 24, 2012 2:50 p.m.

Waluigi Pinball: Mario Kart DS/7.
  • J-Fid - October 24, 2012 5:38 p.m.

In my opinion, that is the greatest course in the history of Mario Kart, bar none.
  • Net_Bastard - October 24, 2012 6:37 p.m.

That has to be one of the best courses in the entire Mario Kart series. I almost want to buy a 3DS now that I've heard MK7 has a remake of it.
  • Z-man427 - October 24, 2012 3:05 p.m.

Facility from Goldeneye: 007 will always be a favorite, if only for shooting the toilets on paintball mode.
  • patbateman17 - October 24, 2012 3:07 p.m.

The top of the hotel in Uncharted 2 - it was so gorgeous I didn't want to zipline down. Plus you got to play in the pool with Chloe :)
  • taokaka - October 24, 2012 4:13 p.m.

The Nepalese hotel rooftop is my favourite location too, I don't know how long I stood there just looking around because of just how gorgeous it was.
  • bebl09 - October 24, 2012 6:37 p.m.

And when you jump in and Drake does the whole 'Marco Polo' thing, I loved that.
  • ShowMeYourKitties - October 24, 2012 3:26 p.m.

Black Velvetopia from Psychonaughts. Honestly, who wouldn't want to visit a pseudo-Spain filled with bright florescent colors and inhabited by goddamn dogs!?!
  • Muchachos - October 24, 2012 3:33 p.m.

Riverwood in skyrim Not entirely sure why, especially considering how large the world is and how small Riverwood is
  • shawksta - October 24, 2012 3:46 p.m.

Damn, this is hard to choose, otherwise I like the places on the list aswell, especially The Snow "Temple" and Rome. I find myself loving certain places that takes place on Boats, including Banjo-kazooie's rusty Bucket Bay, The Barons Cruise ship from Stacking, and especially the sand sea and Skipper's pirate ship that became the 5th dungeon in Skyward Sword.
  • brickman409 - October 24, 2012 3:48 p.m.

I'd say the snow level from the first metroid prime, that place was awesome. I forget what it was called, something drifts.