• lovinmyps3 - February 15, 2010 10:58 p.m.

I'm really looking forward to mech suits! =)
  • MaynardJ - February 15, 2010 10:44 p.m.

"That shiny skin-tight plating will really lift your buttocks", lol. I love the irony in this article.
  • RebornKusabi - February 15, 2010 10:12 p.m.

Oh and I forgot to mention, my thesis was based on the medical applications of Power Armor for the handicapped and disabled. reCAPTCHA- Asks prozac (lolwut)
  • RebornKusabi - February 15, 2010 10:10 p.m.

I recently did a thesis on Power-Armor for school so I already knew the minute I clicked on this article that Power-Armor not only exists but it actually has working PROTOTYPES lol Good stuff.
  • Cyberninja - February 15, 2010 9:23 p.m.

what i want to know is how the uk has so much United States infomation and i want a power suit imagine playing dodgeball with that you vs everyone else and i could single handedly win a war if games are to be believed
  • Bossco - February 15, 2010 7:09 p.m.

I want a robot leg
  • GameManiac - February 15, 2010 6:34 p.m.

Yet another great reason for me to love being an escapist. Although current technology is getting to this point.
  • chunko97 - February 15, 2010 6:02 p.m.

Epic.
  • Yeager1122 - February 15, 2010 5:38 p.m.

In game ones are so much better.
  • onewingedantista - February 15, 2010 5:30 p.m.

Awesome. We're getting closer to current sci-fi, but as technology evolves, so will the sci-fi. Recaptcha: debunk years. Jamie and Adam (Mythbusters) say that years are just an illusion!
  • GR_DavidHoughton - February 15, 2010 5:18 p.m.

GTA: It recognises the movements you're making and then reacts fact enough to copy those movements with the suit's arms and legs at the same time, with extra strength and support. You basically use your brain signals to control it like a wearable robot.
  • Hobojedi - February 15, 2010 5:09 p.m.

Lighting gun mounted on a truck? Wow. They should clear that thing for military use.
  • GrandTheftAuto - February 15, 2010 5:03 p.m.

I didnt really understand the HAL-5 thingy. What you do it will recognize and send out signals to ur muscles and make you ten times stronger or?
  • ShitMittensShittyKittens - February 15, 2010 4:54 p.m.

First! And yes i read the article. Anywho, great article, yada yada yada. Mech. Want. Kthnxbai. reCAPTCHA- gasser Tho. Yes a gasser would be nice in a mech