Topics

Pokemon

• batmanboy11 - September 22, 2010 8:06 p.m.

This is better than any actual live-action Pokemon movie would be.
  • Radagast107 - September 22, 2010 7:50 p.m.

this looks pretty sweet, i would see this, especially when Mew is controlling the girl to shoot herself, shows how a pokemon is more powerful than man, the only issue I have with this trailer is that Pikachu looks freaky!!! other than that it looks great.
  • kaizer123 - September 22, 2010 7:47 p.m.

Wtf Pikachu looks anorexic
  • Aeleys - September 22, 2010 7:26 p.m.

this has been out for like a week. fail
  • crimsonmoose - September 22, 2010 7:09 p.m.

i would probably see it if the pokemon didnt look like a 3rd grader drew them
  • MegaAcehole - September 22, 2010 7:06 p.m.

i would watch this if the pokemon looked a little bit more realistic
  • apleasantguy - September 22, 2010 6:09 p.m.

Needs more BRRRRRRMMMMmmmmmmmmmm
  • Fusionmix - September 22, 2010 5:57 p.m.

This would be horrible if it was real. As a trailer, it's the greatest thing ever xD.
  • Lionzest7 - September 22, 2010 5:52 p.m.

I liked the trailer lol, especially since it wasn't on the shitty GR video player and was youtube embedded.
  • OriginalJonty - September 22, 2010 5:48 p.m.

Make it so!
  • Lemurian - September 22, 2010 5:39 p.m.

that is the most cheesy shit i ever saw
  • RebornKusabi - September 22, 2010 5:38 p.m.

I would actually watch this. Why? Because even while poking fun at "Darker and Edgier" remakes, it actually pulled a Shaun of the Dead and ended up actually becoming what it was parodying while remaining cohesive in it's state of parody... if that makes any sense lol
  • n00b - September 22, 2010 5:05 p.m.

YES!!!!!!!!!!! but can't they do something like that fan-made street fighter move that was released on the internet? would watch it as long as Hollywood had no interference with it
  • stickguy259 - September 22, 2010 4:51 p.m.

That pretty bad-ass. I love how Pikachu was super skinny, like he'd seen some hard times, and the idea of Meowth using a machine gun. This made my day, and I would happily sit through the whole thing and pay to do so.
  • 510BrotherPanda - September 22, 2010 4:22 p.m.

Maybe if it made more sense in terms of actual game mechanics and didn't only drop some of the TV show lines... Technically, I don't think you can tie a gag around a Voltorb to keep it quiet, because it has no mouth. And why would you purposefully try to restrain something that acts as a bomb? Those misshapen character models hurt to look at too. They could have "toughened" the monsters up in another way instead of making then fugly. I think it needs to be taken even MORE seriously, if it were a real project. Otherwise, it'd just be like the recent Dragonball and Chun-Li turds. ...And that Chris Ashtista they cast doesn't smell of pizza.
  • TheBoz - September 22, 2010 4:21 p.m.

The only way there will be a decent Pokeman movie is that if Nintendo had no involvement, otherwise it would have an audience target with a mental age of about 3. The acting in this wasn't brilliant, but if I am honest, I did sit through it and would love to see such a movie where the little git gets killed lol.
  • devinejoh - September 22, 2010 4:05 p.m.

loooooooooooool "gary oaks only comment was "you cant ignore my girth""
  • loonyman978 - September 22, 2010 3:57 p.m.

please. make. now.
  • JenosIdanian - September 22, 2010 3:54 p.m.

I'm loving all of the Redheads in the film. Normally in fan made films like this, the acting is crap. But this trailer has some very decent acting.
  • jakery22 - September 22, 2010 3:46 p.m.

I would willingly pay for something liek that. Looks actually amazing. :D