Chapter 2 - Remnants
Shortly after you head off after Leslie, you'll approach a bonfire in front of some gates. The statue is perched on the wall here. Just melee it to release the key. Sebastian smash!
The path you're on will eventually lead you to fork, with some buildings, bonfires and Haunted straight ahead, and a path to the right. Take the right path to arrive at a house with sandbag barricades outside.
Go through the main room and into the hallway off to the right and you'll see a boarded up doorway. Smash the crap out of it, but beware of the Haunted lying in wait on the floor.
Open the box in front of the mirror in this room to find a key.
Jump to Section:
- Chapter 2 - Remnants
- Chapter 3 - Claws of the Horde
- Chapter 4 - The Patient
- Chapter 5 - Inner Recesses
- Chapter 6 - Losing Grip on Ourselves
- Chapter 7 - The Keeper
- Chapter 8 - A Planted Seed Will Grow
- Chapter 9 - The Cruelest Intentions
- Chapter 10 - The Craftman's Tools
- Chapter 11 - Reunion
- Chapter 12 - The Ride (n/a)
- Chapter 13 - Casualties
- Chapter 14 - Ulterior Motives