• Humorously named internet café 'Tw@' features a 'Gamer's Corner'.
• A graffiti image of Diablo gang leader from GTA III, El Burro, is seen on a wall in the second GTA IV trailer.
• Elizabeta is a narcotic dealer and abuser. She's successfully peddled her wares in Bohan for 10 years, but a recent crackdown on drug dealers is making her dangerously paranoid. Niko does a job for Elizabeta and she introduces him to Playboy X.
• Niko can hang on to trucks, although this will only be possible in specific missions.
• The name on the apartment door that Niko kicks down in the second trailer is B. Crane.
• Funfair rides called the Screamer (like Coney Island's Cyclone), Corpse Ride and Liberty Eye (like Coney Island's 'Wonder Wheel') have been seen in trailers and screenshots.
• Vlad is a Russian criminal that operates petty protection rackets around the Hove Beach area. He has delusions of being a big time gangster.
• Weapons we've seen so far include assault and sniper rifles, handguns, submachine guns, shotguns, grenades, a rocket launcher and a switchblade. No sign of the double-ended dildo making a return yet.
• Rockstar's Dan Houser (vice president of creative) says about GTA IV: "It's so much more dense and detailed, not only horizontally but also vertically. It's by far the most ambitious GTA game to date."
• GTA IV will be released worldwide for PS3 and Xbox 360 on April 29.