• There will definitely be online multiplayer and it will, according to Rockstar, be "channelled through the phone." Exactly what that means is open to interpretation. Other than that, the developer is keeping quiet on specific details. Or any details at all, in fact.
• The Liberty City Police Department will be the largest, most intelligent - thanks to the greatly improved AI - upholders of the law ever seen in a GTA.
• Weapon dealers replace Ammu-Nation stores. Once he's established a favourable friendship, Niko can call up gun peddlers - such as Little Jacob - to arrange a meeting at a convenient nearby spot.
• Excitable white hip-hop jerk-off Brucie runs a garage in Broker, which is located close to Roman's taxi depot. He's buff and claims to be "all about power". Probably uses steroids. He wears a necklace that says 'No One'. Hires Niko to whack a police informant called Lyle Rivas.
• Niko will - to some extent - be able to climb certain things. Like telephone poles, for example.
• Thankfully, the targeting system has been reworked. Partially squeezing the left trigger enables free-aim and the player can then control the reticule with the right stick. Fully depressing the trigger makes the reticule lock-on to whoever Niko's aiming at. Once locked on, players will be able to flick the right stick to aim at specific parts of the body.
• If Niko arranges to meet a contact or associate but doesn't show, it will negatively affect their 'friendship'.
• Rewards are given for building a good friendship with someone - Roman will provide free cabs, Brucie gives Niko access to a free helicopter taxi service and Little Jacob will deliver guns to Niko's location.
• Police vehicles are installed with in-car computers used to access the LCPD criminal database. Niko can use the computer at anytime - as long as he has access to one - to find leads and other useful information.
• The player can easily switch perspective to the Cinematic Camera at any time by pressing B/Circle on the controller. When involved in a vehicle pursuit, the button triggers the Chase Camera, which automatically centers the viewpoint on whatever you're chasing.
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.