Make Eragon Stomp
To make Eragon stomp on things or just in the air, you need to have the kick ability when you press the A button. Don't actually kick, just press the button down for a split second and... he kicks!
Jump or Die
In Eragon, a lot of times you find yourself about to die and surrounded by enemies. My friend and I discovered that by just repeatedly jumping up and down, the footsoldiers can't reach you and the archers can't aim - in other words your completely safe.
Defeat The Ra'zac
Near the Dragonrider's tower
When fighting the Ra'zac, magic will not work on them! You need to use your sword, Zar'roc. When its health get down to halfway it will flee. Then you have to follow it and get it to Saphira, only her attacks will affect it at this time.
During your time in the dragon tower you will have to use a spell to stop three platforms moving. When you get to the second platform, stop it nearer the wall then you will see a ledge. Jump on the ledge and you will see a black dagger - pick it up and it will turn in to a very long sword and at the top of the screen it will say 'secret sword found'. Now you can use your new sword!
Kill Archers Without Getting Hurt
When ever you go up to an Urgal Archer (and are trying to kill it), it shoots an arrow at you which damages your health. Even when you block and then try to get closer it hurts you. But there's an easy trick to kill it with out it hurting you. First, get, at least, 3 or more arrows. Then back away from the archer as far as you can, yet you can still see it. Notice it won't shoot you. After that, shoot it with your arrows 3 times and it will fall die.
First Boss Battle
The first time you face the warlock with red hair, it's almost impossible to defeat him. So here are some tips to take him down quick.
1) As soon as the battle starts start wailing on him with A.
2) Be careful, because he starts to wail back after a while.
3) Every now and then Brom will get him tied up letting you do some serious damage on him.
4) If you get tired of that, target him with your magic and hit X, it makes him catch on fire and he loses a lot of life.
5) Near the end he will start floating inside a ball, when he does this start hitting on him or he will charge up and fire flaming swords at you, and they are impossible to dodge. You wont even get to completely kill him because after about 70% of his health is gone the battle ends with him shooting a lightning arrow at you and Brom dodging in front of you killing him, but no worries because Muttac comes to the rescue and to be your new partner.
When you are fighting anyone (if they have a shield, break it first by doing a jump slam (Y+B)) press any combination of A and B (ABB BAA ABA BAB) until you have the enemy in a grab, then tap A until he is dead.
Also, if you are near a cliff or something the enemy can fall off of, do a jump slam and the enemy will most likely fall off.
Beating Durza In The Sky (Final Level)
When you are in the sky, hold down R1 And press x repeatedly. This will make Eragon shoot arrows at Durza. Repeat this until Durza shoots fireballs at you. Dodge them. When the fireballs have a pinkish touch to them, hold L1 and keep pressing X. This will shoot them back. If Durza ever gets really close to you, hold X and breath fire. Repeat this process until Durza is dead.