Shave yourself! Those sad patches of stubble aren’t going to make you look any tougher. And if you’re going to invest in a new razor, you might as well get some free DLC while you’re at it. Following a Sony partnership with Edge and Schick, PlayStation 3 owners looking to shed some of their facial hair can find redeemable codes for exclusive DLC packed with specially marked razors and shaving gel cans.
To start, go to your local drugstore and see if there are any bottles of Edge Shave Gel or Schick Quattro razors that have PS3 labeling on them. If you can't find said products, keep looking.
Each limited edition package contains a special code, which can be entered on EdgeShave.com or PlayStation.com. The Edge Shave Gel codes will give you one of the following three pieces of downloadable content, as described by Sony:
* A Killzone 3 Retro Map Pack featuring two popular maps from Killzone 2 OR three Unlock Points to use on the weapon or ability of your choice
* A customized Chevy Camaro SS “Edge Special” for Gran Turismo 5
* A special “Sniper Blast” in-game power for inFAMOUS 2. The long-range blast has a narrow area of effect to better equip you to take-on the enemy when inFAMOUS 2 arrives in June.
Then, if it's time to buy a new razor, pick up a specially marked Quattro and enter the code to receive the following:
* Gran Turismo 5 dynamic theme for the PS3 system and a static theme for the PSP system
* Gran Turismo 5 racing suit for PlayStation®Home
* PlayStation®Network Movie Rentals including Speed, 2 Fast-2 Furious, The Bourne Supremacy and License to Drive
Schick customers will also be entered into a drawing to win fabulous prizes including a 3D TV, Astro A30 Audio System, and Gran Turismo 5 Collector's Edition.
There's never been a better time to get rid of that beard.
[Source: PlayStation Blog]
Mar 15, 2011
Got a news tip? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Log in using Facebook to share comments, games, status update and other activity easily with your Facebook feed.