Topics

E3 E3 2013

• Killshot - June 17, 2013 1:30 p.m.

this was a crazy year for E3
  • pokepark7 - June 14, 2013 5:01 p.m.

you cant tell but i'm so pissed that i cant afford all of this
  • lordgodalming - June 13, 2013 4:29 a.m.

"Tretton would later state that third parties can decide for themselves" Actually, he was only talking about multiplayer DRM that publishers may want to implement beyond Playstation+. There will be no new first- or third-party DRM for retail single player games, just like PS3. Also, PS4 is region free. :D Here are a couple of sources that say the same thing. You know, because people like to argue. Read on Destructoid: "Did Sony confirm DRM on PS4 after all? Not quite!" Read on Cinemablend: "It's Official: The PS4 Is Region Free; Hulu, Netflix Won't Require PS Plus"
  • reddog000 - June 12, 2013 7:52 p.m.

"It's on like Donkey Kong" I friggin' love it! The most shocking moment is obviously the Sony price of $399. I am now hoping that Sony has the supply chain and production lines set to start making these PS4's like RIGHT NOW. The demand for these things are going to bigger than any one thing this industry has ever seen. eBay is going to be an inside buyer of these machines a very rich person! I will hopefully be able pre-purchase one.
  • JMarsella09 - June 12, 2013 7:15 p.m.

I think the Wii Fit girl being in surprised me more then Mega Man.
  • talleyXIV - June 14, 2013 7:07 p.m.

Yeah I think most people expected Mega Man in Brawl so them finally doing it here really didn't shock me. I am more shocked by the Villager and as you said Wii Fit Girl.
  • Headstandz - June 12, 2013 7:06 p.m.

Was anyone else more surprised about Battlefront 3 than Kingdom of Hearts 3? I knew Kingdom of Hearts 3 would come eventually because there has been many handheld sequels since KH2, but nothing has really been shown of the Battlefront series over the past, what, 8 years? Both caught me out of the blue but I was just shocked that Battlefront wasn't dead like I thought it was.
  • Swedish_Chef - June 12, 2013 6:27 p.m.

GR, good news the information on Killer Instinct being free to play was an error. http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jun/11/killer-instinct-free-play-was-misconception-glacius-be-fully-playable-evo-2013-and-40-training-lessons/
  • C.King - June 12, 2013 5:38 p.m.

i thought fairy type was gonna be in here, after so long it seems rly rly odd 640+ existing pokemon now and now a new type i still can't even guess who's gonna change
  • GoldenEagle1476 - June 12, 2013 3:05 p.m.

The Battlefront reveal was definitely number one for me.
  • GameManiac - June 12, 2013 1:20 p.m.

As much as I love Nintendo, and as much as I loved their side of E3, the news involving Sony announcing Kingdom Hearts III LITERALLY blew me away. I love that series (especially the brilliant music that Yoko Shimomura has ingeniously composed throughout the franchise) and I can see myself getting a PS4 ($399.99!!!) when KHIII comes out. So until then, I'll be enjoying my Wii U, until the day comes where I can decide between enjoying my Wii U alongside a PS4.
  • winner2 - June 12, 2013 6:57 p.m.

I think you might be waiting a while.
  • punkamisto - June 12, 2013 11:03 a.m.

Damn, and I was starting to hate Sony, but now it looks very appealing . Oh and Battlefront just made my day, let´s just hope its good enough but I sure miss a proper Star Wars game. I would prefer a new KOTOR but Battlefront is good enough :))
  • Mr.YumYums - June 12, 2013 11:03 a.m.

The best moment and most surprising of course was when they announced the release date for The Last Guardian.. oh wait, that didn't happen.......................
  • Arobadope - June 12, 2013 10:33 a.m.

Doesn't the media always chant Sony every year at E3? I mean....you guys basically give them head any chance you get.
  • BladedFalcon - June 12, 2013 6:52 p.m.

They didn't last year, specially not after that whole wonderbook presentation. They certainly didn't at 2006, or at 2007 for that matter. Learn your history before jamming your fist in your mouth.
  • Arobadope - June 14, 2013 8:40 a.m.

Lol someone's mad
  • BladedFalcon - June 14, 2013 11:19 a.m.

Not at all, I just love proving you wrong :D
  • Arobadope - June 19, 2013 1:48 p.m.

You didn't prove anything wrong though, good try though.