To get this extreamly powerful monster all you have to do is breed wartabou and dracklord as the pedigree
Submitted by Nick Langlois
This is a way to get monsters easier!(especially good for getting monsters from the Foriegn Masters that walk around in the Mystic World.)
1. Buy Sirloins, Bookmarks, and a Shinyharp(The Shinyharp is not needed for Foreign masters.)
2. Go find a Foreign Master or level with the monster(s) you want.
3. Use the Bookmark. Talk to the Foreign Master or play the Shinyharp until the desired monster appears.(If you don't find the monster you want from a Foreign Master, reset the game and try again.)
4. YOU MUST HAVE A MONSTER WITH IRONIZE FOR THIS NEXT STEP! Kill the monsters you don't want and then cast Ironize.
5. Feed the monster Sirloins until you run out. Then kill it. If you did it right, it should join you. Congrats!
Submitted by Jacob Perlman
Slime- GoldSlime+GoldSlime= GranSlime
Dragon- Divinegon+GoldGolem= Orligon
Beast- DarkHorn+Orochi= Gorago
Bird- RainHawk+?Family= Azurile
Plant- Rosevine+Gigantes= Egdracil
Bug- Armorpion+WhiteKing= Skularach
Devil- Durran+DarkHorn= Titanis
Zombie- WhiteKing+DracoLord1= Lazamanus
Material- GoldGolem+MetalKing= DarkMate
They are VERY hard to breed (specially Darkdrium, it takes forever), and they grow slow, but their stats are worth it, as at just level 20 their stats are all 300+, and at level 50 many of their stats are already 999, so, breed them and enjoy a killer team
Submitted by CoquiTaino04