• sleepy92ismypsn - June 30, 2010 7:23 p.m.

I wish I had a Twisted Metal long box. Spyro the dragon and Crash Bandicoot deserve reboots from the original devs.
  • epicdominican91 - June 27, 2010 12:07 a.m.

Ooooor, how about a goddamn Legend of Dragoon reboot!?!?!?!
  • gmknoble - June 26, 2010 2:20 a.m.

God damn I cannot wait for MK. I wouldn't mind a movie franchise reboot for MK either.
  • Baron164 - June 25, 2010 3:12 p.m.

I'm actually looking forward to the new Need for Speed Hot Pursuit, the Hot Pursuits were always my favorite and I never latched on to the other versions as much as Hot Pursuit 2 and 3. Medal of Honor and Twisted Metal actually have me interested too. All though my Wii will continue to collect dust since the new Goldeneye does not interest me. I don't feel like ruining child hood memories with waggle controls.
  • philipshaw - June 25, 2010 10:34 a.m.

I was just saying the same thing to a friend the other day, but Brett you are the only person who wants a PN03 remake
  • Spybreak8 - June 25, 2010 9:17 a.m.

I think we're finally in the timeline or evolution of video games that games that were popular a while ago get new life. This way the people that played the old games get nostalgic warm feelings in their tummy and new comers experience the awesomeness of said IP. It's funny that Nintendo isn't making reboots but a new version of such classics. Mixed feelings there but I bet I'll be picking up the 3DS titles anyway (again that nostalgic notion pops up). Can't wait for NFS Hot Pursuit. Also I can't wait for a reboot of C&C, the franchise is dead to me. - NFS & C&C Fan
  • nicksayswatzup - June 25, 2010 8:04 a.m.

I love how they are all more than 10 years apart :P
  • QWERTYCommander - June 25, 2010 4:35 a.m.

@ApplePieHitlerStevenson "Does 2010 have the most gaming reboots of all time?" Please read the title.
  • ApplePieHitlerStevenson - June 25, 2010 3:51 a.m.

what about last years wolfenstein?
  • Tenfey - June 25, 2010 3:15 a.m.

I want a reboot of Reboot.
  • Fiirestorm21 - June 25, 2010 3:09 a.m.

@ spulungkin -- Because we know everyone absolutely loves the hell out of Kid Icarus and GoldenEye. Oh, what's that? Just the fans of those games, too? If you didn't play them or weren't a fan of them you're not that excited for Nintendo's offerings either? Funny coincidence, that. And if Kid Icarus isn't a reboot, than neither are half of the games on this list. New, reimagined gameplay is kind of the point of a reboot.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - June 25, 2010 1:33 a.m.

The thing with DKC and Kid Icarus is they're new games with subtitles (Returns and Uprising, respectively). Plus Driver: San Francisco. Almost had XCOM in here, but the original was XCOM: UFO Defense.
  • kingpin202 - June 25, 2010 12:20 a.m.

Don't forget Driver, Donkey Kong Country, Also, think about all the arcade remakes, similar to reboots, this year. Earthworm Jim, Serious Sam, Hydro Thunder, & Perfect Dark...
  • TURbo - June 25, 2010 12:02 a.m.

If NFS Hot Pursuit is truly a reboot, I want Saki Kaskas and Rom Di Prisco manning the soundtrack. Not bullshit EA TRAX
  • JADENkOTOR - June 24, 2010 11:50 p.m.

I STILL have Splatterhouse and my TurboGrafix 16. I think that was the first ass whoopin game I ever played. Im going to dig up that dinosaur and see if its hardwired to my brain. Most of these look good except for Goldeneye. A million bond games have been out since the original and pretty much all have failed. I don't see this one being any different. I wasn't much for the E3 Hot Pursuit demo either.
  • Doctalen - June 24, 2010 11:33 p.m.

GoldenEye makes me wish I had a Wii.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 24, 2010 11:28 p.m.

Of these, GoldenEye is the most artificial. From what I gather, it was a product of its time: everything about it has been improved and updated over the years. Not only that, it's not technically a reboot or a remake; it's a brand-new game that is BASED on the GoldenEye movie which coincidentally spawned the best-selling game. Activision only attached the name to squeeze a few more sales out of it.
  • Peloun - June 24, 2010 11:27 p.m.

thanks
  • spulungkin - June 24, 2010 11:27 p.m.

Well there's Nintendo and there's these guys. Nintendo makes games for the gamers, and these guys makes games for the fanboys. Their Feeding-off at your nostalgia man! @D0CCON, I think Kid Icarus is a sequel because it has new gameplay and stuff...
  • Cyberninja - June 24, 2010 11:26 p.m.

peloun not remakes they will have alot of diffrences from the origanals.