• Zepaw - August 10, 2011 1:17 a.m.

This seems like the kind of game that keeps me from getting tired of video games.
  • Zudeo - August 10, 2011 1:32 a.m.

Indeed. It definitely seems like something fresh is coming. I remember when Half-Life was fresh back in what.. 1998? Of course there has been a few unique games since then but that one comes to mind. Either way, that one turned out to be a much-loved classic. I hope this one turns out the same.
  • flautist8807 - August 10, 2011 1:32 a.m.

I want to see some actual footage.
  • Gameguy94 - August 10, 2011 1:47 a.m.

This game has been on my radar since it was revealed in Gameinformer. Looks really intriguing and unique.
  • Baron164 - August 10, 2011 2:02 a.m.

This game sounds fantastic. Something fresh and new but taking elements from some excellent games. I just hope that the developers vision and what eventually hits store shelves are one in the same. If so this sounds like it could be a day one purchase for me.
  • MidianGTX - August 10, 2011 2:10 a.m.

The screenshots make me think Mirror's Edge meets Far Cry meets Splinter Cell... which would not be such a bad thing.
  • TheRandomFool - August 10, 2011 2:48 a.m.

Sounds wonderful, and hopefully it will be a great success. Things that promote worlds that are realistic, yet with different governing laws, are far better sci-fi then simply things in the far future.
  • Shadowsedge117 - August 10, 2011 3:15 a.m.

Interested. More, please.
  • bamtan - August 10, 2011 3:44 a.m.

I'm getting more and more excited about this game as more details are revealed. I love the visual aesthetic too, designed by one of the guys who helped create City 17 if I'm not mistaken. It has tons of potential and I'm definitely excited to see where this game goes in the future.
  • blocpartier - August 10, 2011 6:27 a.m.

Wow, this sounds fresh and badass. Definitely keeping my eye on this game.
  • kassmageant - August 10, 2011 6:30 a.m.

hostile dysopian universe, looking retro but being advanced nevertheless, filled with water, with paranormal source of energy obtained from creatures living in the sea, and main protagonist posesing unnatural powers, including control over swarms of small creatures - would you kindly tell me what that reminds me of? but still, i'll take bioshock clone over another modern military cover based shooter any day, looks great too : )
  • Zeb364 - August 10, 2011 8:03 a.m.

They've definately drawn influence for this game from some of the greatest franchises of this generation but all great artists draw influence from other great works of art, it's what they do with it that counts. You guys did a much better job convincing me this was wothwhile than Gameinformer did. I didn't care enough to by the issue with this on the cover and I got tired of their special edition podcast that covered this game exclusively. Thank god for Gamesradar or I might have overlooked what looks like a great game.
  • jackthemenace - August 10, 2011 10:28 a.m.

I'm cautiously optimistic about this, but, coming from the company that make both TES and Fallout, two of the most choice-friendly games out there, I'm starting to feel less "Cautiously" and more "optimistic".
  • brizzie - August 10, 2011 11 a.m.

Up to this point I knew absolutely nothing and well I'm extremely fascinated Captcha: Frondo Baggins
  • matt92 - August 10, 2011 11:38 a.m.

BETHESDA!!!! are publishing it so wooo :D you can control people and use powers or something :D
  • Sniped50 - August 10, 2011 12:05 p.m.

I am very intrigued. When are you going to post some footage?
  • Crypto140 - August 10, 2011 12:48 p.m.

Can't wait for this game.
  • BeerBaron - August 10, 2011 1:05 p.m.

Some very cool ideas! Is it only first-person or is there a third-person view option. Don't care much for strictly first-person views.
  • ShadowBroker23 - August 10, 2011 1:21 p.m.

Well I'm DEFINITELY interested.
  • clubsandwich - August 10, 2011 2:44 p.m.

Just bought Dark Messiah of might and magic in anticipation of this game (made by the same dudes). These guys have MASTERED first-person melee combat and I can't wait. As for storytelling...well...I'm sure this will be much better given the additional creators, years that have passed, and just more original setting.