The weekly reset has arrived in Destiny 2, making everything shiny and new again, popping your clan XP back to 0, and giving you 5 new puzzles from Cayde-6 to solve. This week, the planet litterer has accidentally left 5 loot chests scattered across the EDZ so it would probably a good thing if you went and cleaned them up.
Here's where to find Cayde-6's loot this week....
1. “Good news: I remember exactly where one of my old EDZ caches is. Bad news: those parts are in Taken territory now. So I guess the question is: how bad d’you want it?”
2. “I tell you what. You get to work cleaning out the angry spider-pirates and space-rhinos and I give you the deed to this little cabin I won from Ren. With a little work, could become a nice little getaway.”
3. “OK, all I can give you to go on in this one is… it’s high up. So… look up, I guess? Don’t look at me like that, I’m doing my best.”
4. “Stashed plenty of loot up at the old mill in the EDZ. To scare the Dregs off, I’d throw on some old Festival of the Lost masks and make ‘em think the place was haunted.”
5. “You do much driving? Me neither. But I used to spend nights hiding out near this trick just teetering on a ledge, just waiting for the day some dumb Dreg would send it over the ledge. That day never came.”